Official Summer Flowjam 2022 Announcement ☀️

:beach_umbrella: The time has come for a Summer Game Jam! :surfing_man:

I was on the fence about having a Flowjam this summer, since I was beginning to get the feeling that they might be too close together, but it’s summertime and I really wanted to have one anyway, so here we are…

This year the Summer Flowjam will begin on July 12th, 2022 EST . Submissions will close and Judging begins on July 26th, 2022 EST at Midnight.

23 Likes

Nice, it’s before August this time. Hoping to see a lot more submissions!

10 Likes

Hey, that’s my birthday! I can’t wait, I didn’t get to participate in the last one.

8 Likes

MY FIRST FLOWJAM :smiley: I’m excited!!!

6 Likes

I haven’t participated on the last few years/Jams, so I think it’s time to try again and submit a game.
Im hoping to see more submissions this year :smile:

We got some cool updates recently, so let’s put that to use. Like the fullscreen behavior for free accounts and the message to spawn.

Maybe I will able to finish the Label bundle before the jam, so we can also use that :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I can’t wait to make a new game! It’ll be exciting seeing all of the great games

5 Likes

Last Flowjam, I got stuck in Maryland. I started like a week late

2 Likes

I can’t wait! This is gonna be my first ever Flowjam!

3 Likes

Well, that is a real rip.

4 Likes

I’d like to join the summer flow jam, but I’m just a bit worried about competing with indie players. Plus I have a lot of work to do and other things.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to participating in Flowjam, it’s my 3rd flowjam and this next game I’m going to make will be a game without SuperBall.

2 Likes

Glad you’re experimenting! You don’t always have to make games for your flagship series.

2 Likes

Yo that’s literally no problem. Last year’s winner was a free user, and I’m pretty sure that one of the best games made with Free Edition ever was Flee, by ManiacPumpkin.

6 Likes

That’s my birthday! :slight_smile: I will definitely try to participate! :shark: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy birthday @DoSomeFINforSharks!

3 Likes

Good Luck for you @DoSomeFINforSharks

3 Likes

Okay cool, but the only thing is I’m a bit busy with work and assignments so I don’t think I can participate this time. But maybe next year I might join.

2 Likes

How do I submit for Flowjam?

2 Likes

Welcome to Flowlab! Once the Flowjam begins, a button will appear to submit your game. (Note that you can only submit games created after the Flowjam begins)

2 Likes