⚠️ Ongoing Website Issues

lets me play my game-

@MeCool00 - are you still having trouble? Your game should be working normally now

Still not working or is it just me

Might be you, I’m getting no errors, everything is saving. The websites working.

Everyone check my new forum! I made a song! (and meburningslime, too)

Yuup its just me…

Flowlab is working fine for me, and it finally let me change my email address lol.

Thanks for the speedy response @grazer!

@MeCool00 - that is a problem with your game logic, it has nothing to do with the status of the site. Can you post that to a new topic? This is the wrong place to troubleshoot that.

Thanks for fixing the problem so fast @grazer, sometimes it takes people days to fix these things! Glad it didn’t this time.

my page keeps crashing too- im not sure if me and @MeCool00 just have bad internet orr

@beanies_bugs - if you have a problem with your game please create a new topic with a description or screenshot.

Ok maybe it not our internet its our code cuz my other game works fine

@MeCool00 - the red banner at the top of your game explains what the issue is. Please make a new topic to discuss specific game problems, this isn’t the right place.

That’s what grazer said lol
when it says “Behavior loop” it means your game won’t work because there’s an infinite action happening, to fix this find where there’s a loop, could happen with timers, switches, globals, filters, expressions, or the pause game behavior (those are the most common for me)

1 Like

sorry for not saying that in a different topic.

Mecool sorry too[20 charather]

It seems that the website is working perfectly now. Looks like the problem has been resolved.

3 Likes

Yuup ;)) :grin: :grin:

1 Like

lol I was worried and thought the hotel had bad wifi

1 Like