Open Sickness - Out Now! - PixelPizza

@PixelPizza This game is amazing, I really do love this series, I can’t say this one’s my favorite HSJ game, only because I can’t choose between them.

Does this mean you will be starting a new series??? :pleading_face:

Ahaha thank you! :blush: I’m not sure if I will start a new series, but you can expect more games/examples in the future for sure!

1 Like

Woah, this is great! It’s very unique for flowlab’s standards, and deffinatley a bold move that paid off in the long run.

1 Like

Wow, thanks! I’m glad you like it :smiley:

2 Likes

It took me 10 minutes to beat this game first try (Nick almost died, though).

This isn’t actually my most favorite HSJ game, but it is amazing nonetheless. I believe that you have done an impressive job, @PixelPizza!

I am looking forward to what you are planning to do next. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic! Congrats on beating the game eheh :tada:
Thanks! Stay tuned that I might release another project this month :wink:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Since so many new people joined in the last few weeks and since Open Sickness was featured today, I would like to share it again:

Play it here: Open Sickness

OpenSickness-Small-min

Thank you! :crossed_swords: :grinning:

12 Likes

This game was amazing. Even though I have literally no idea what final fantasy is, this game was really good, although the song has extreme depression vibes :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

slams door open
ESTUANS INTERIUS

3 Likes

Burning inside… nice. Thanks google translate :upside_down_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s really cool to see a game like this made in Flowlab and I think projects like these can really inspire other members of the community to push Flowlab’s limits!

6 Likes

@hihilogic Thank you! So glad you liked it :smiley:

@Greggo :blush: Thanks, I’m happy you see it that way!

How hard do you guys find this game? :thinking: :herb:

6 Likes

Medium difficulty. At the start, it’s a rocky start, but you get used to the flow of the game really fast (if you’re good), and start to develop your own techniques.

3 Likes

Hmmm, I see, I see. Not too bad then.

I’m always curious to know how hard people find my games. The game difficulty + difficulty curve is something hard to nail on, in my opinion.

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-05-24 2.56.53 PM
hey

2 Likes

Is… that… Highschool Jacob? :eyes:

3 Likes
1 Like

How long did it take to make this game?
PS. a weird thing is that the female character got attacked the most the first time I played

3 Likes

This game a great, the graphics and game play are real smooth. Awesome job!

3 Likes