Open Sickness - Out Now! - PixelPizza

Hi everyone! :wave: The last game from the HSJ games collection, and my personal favorite, it’s here!

Confront your inner demons and become self-aware in Open Sickness.
Though no challenge like this can be done alone…

giphy

You can play it here: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1432439

You can listen to the Open Sickness song here:

And thus, the HSJ games collection is finally complete! Please enjoy and let me know what do you think :blush:

14 Likes

Yeah, this is definitely the coolest game you’ve made

5 Likes

Oh really? Quite bold ahaha I like it! Thank you! :smile:

Maybe after Tonight, I really liked that one too…

1 Like

Cool! No Depression Sephiroth, though lol

1 Like

The gameplay is smooth and the artwork is great. Good job, @PixelPizza!

1 Like

Well done @PixelPizza, I was finally able to beat the game without any losses

1 Like

Ahaha @Agent_Y, I’m glad you like these :slight_smile:

@MrMcMemerMan @Caden9 Thanks!

@JR01 Thank you, and congrats! :tada:
You just unlocked the “Scratchless: Beat the game without any losses” achievement :medal_sports:

1 Like

ima play this as soon as I finish my homework

1 Like

Great! Let me know your thoughts when you play it! :eyes:

1 Like

this is a very good game, it has so much potential, its not one of my favorites from you but its really great and smooth, another awesome game! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I swear these keep getting better.
The last boss was a tough one, but I managed to beat it

3 Likes

This is great! I’ll have to play completely through it when I get home.

2 Likes

Very Epik
also there’s sometimes a bug where when you choose to attack the selection circle thingies position is messed up

1 Like

amazing kinda reminds me of final fantasy

1 Like

@ShadowGaming Thanks! Now I’m curious, what’s your favorite game that I made? :eyes: :sweat_drops:

@Lyndon_Bork Ayyyy! :tada: You just unlocked “Not a quiter: Beat the game” :medal_sports:

@F3Art Thank you :smiley: Let me know what you think when you do.

@theglitch055 Yeah, that’s a thing. It works; it just happens sometimes.

@edwardi Yup!! This game is heavily inspired by FF7, and it doesn’t try to hide it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just finished it! the art style is great. I could tell it was hand drawn, but it almost fooled me into thinking it was a low-poly 3d model. the battle system is fun, and just complex enough to take a bit of time to understand.

really cool as always @PixelPizza

1 Like

My favorite game you made is ASTRONN, all the way, such an epic game by a legendary creator! :smiley:

1 Like

Really fun game! I just wish it was longer though. I beat it in like 10 minutes.

But still it was one of the most polished games I’ve played on Flowlab and it’s a fun tribute to Final Fantasy 7!

1 Like

@F3Art Thanks! That’s actually exactly what I tried to achieve. I’m glad it worked ahah :smile:

@ShadowGaming Ahhh yes! ASTRONN, I also really liked that prototype. I plan on picking it up once I finish my current project eheh :eyes:

@Greggo Thanks! I’m glad you liked it! And yeah, my games are always short; maybe sometime soon, I can invest more time and do a longer project.

3 Likes