☑️ Our fate hangs in the balance: Decision 2020

Just do all of it smh
is a joke plz dont kill me

Font Import, GalaxianGames and GrimProductionZ like that idea

or use librasprite basically a free aseprite just downloaded it

Why Not Both A And B

why not just download librasprite?its free and works with cromebook see:

@pixelknife31they will both get done, this is about which is done first.

2 Likes

I think that their both great ideas, but riht now, I really wish there were more ways to create sprites, it’d really help, especially a better color pallete so i can make shadows and effects and stuff that I do on paper.It doesent have to look like it was drawn on paper but more options would really help :slight_smile:

I’ve closed the poll after one day and 30 votes. Option A - Advanced Data Types is the clear winner with nearly double the votes. It started out way ahead and stayed that way, so I don’t really expect the ratio to change that much over time given the discussion we’ve had.

Thanks to everyone who voted, and thanks for the thoughtful reasoning and feedback. If you wanted option B, don’t be too disappointed - that is currently planned for the following update.

6 Likes

I’m good with this! Can’t wait for it, mainly to see what other people do with it. At that point, I could then learn from them. Thanks for all of the hard work @grazer, anticipating!

sounds great @grazer! I’m looking forward to it!

Even though I was on the losing side, I’ve got to admit that I am excited for the advanced data types!

wow, good thing i voted! almost missed it!

I really hope we get decimals In this next update, working with integers only can get quite tedious sometimes

1 Like

YEAH - DATA TYPES
… can’t wait

1 Like

Yes! I can’t wait! Your work is much appreciated @grazer

@grazer is an underappreciated god

wait, why did I @ him?

if @ then say their name it @'s them! Crazy right!

Well at least dialogue will be nice but i would like to see s sprite editor updated after this update

it will be…it will be

This was just a vote to see which update grazer will do first.