Overma Game Jam! Space Theme! 🚀

Jam has ended!

Thank you to all the competitors!
The voting can begin!
@paisleypug @Ry9 @DeadlyGumChewer @Dark_soldier @JAMaker95 @Flying_Fajita @BradenS
@jake @JUSTPLAINOP

4 Likes

I didn’t finish, sorry

2 Likes

That’s ok! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I just finished!

Here it is: Flowlab Game Creator - Josh's Space Junk Mission!

Sorry, I kind of cheated because of the extra 2 hours. :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s fine. :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Can I fix this please?

3 Likes

Didnt finish either sadly

2 Likes

It’s fixed now.
I love how most of my finished games are jam games and are games that have no end technically.

3 Likes

Holy your game is fire, definitely had some good time on that games code! love it!

2 Likes

If anyone doesn’t have the link to Cosmic Stranded here’s it is:

(It actually is in this topic but still)
What does everyone think about it? Apparently Pixelpizza and Sup3r actually liked it which I never thought would happen lol

2 Likes

We used the same space music for the gamplay for our game lol

2 Likes

Thank you Ry9!

The hardest part was the fire effects on the space ship when it falls, because uses some trigonometry! :grimacing:

3 Likes

This game is so good Deadly_Smile, even though I have a dislike for clicker games.

2 Likes

Most clicker games are boring since you just keep your mouse still and soullessly spam the left click but I made this to be different from clicker games, this time there’s a lot more action and lot less “get currency from clicking and buy in-game auto clickers and farm clicks” kind of game. I really liked the concept of clicker games but I hate what they are as of right now, but I also like survival games so I just combined the two and made this. I really like how it is right now.

2 Likes

hey have we found out who won? I’m a little confused if were are supposed to wait longer or?

1 Like

Sorry, I’ve been a little late with judging. The scores should come out today though.

3 Likes

What should be the expected time of the scores being shown?

4 Likes

The scores should be shown by the end of today. If not, then by tomorrow morning. Apologies for the inconvenience.

4 Likes

are u guys gonna vote yet

2 Likes

Scores when?
Not to be seen as impatient but I’m just really excited to see who won.

1 Like