Parkour Realistic (NEW GAME COMING OUT)

Parkour Realistic, currently in beta, redefines virtual parkour with hyper-realistic environments, fluid controls, and heart-stopping acrobatics.

Explore sprawling cityscapes, master physics-based movements, and customize your character’s style.

Challenge friends in multiplayer races, showcase your skills on global leaderboards, and unravel a gripping storyline within the dynamic day-night cycle.

Engage in obstacle courses, unveil hidden secrets, and experience the adrenaline-fueled atmosphere with cutting-edge visuals and sound design.

Join the beta community, provide valuable feedback, and be part of the evolution of Parkour Realistic – where every leap is a step towards gaming greatness
-Dev
note: I used chatgtp

BUT ANYWAYS I need some good game ideas and good codes

3 Likes

1 Like

You’re so real(istic) for this

I’m not sure if this project is legitimate or not.

2 Likes

I think they meant that they used ChatGpt for the introduction of the game they’re working on

1 Like

I dearly hope so. I love a good parkour game.

1 Like

They said they needed a game idea and good code, which doesn’t sound like this is very stable.
I could be wrong though.

4 Likes

I used chatgtp for the description :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its stabled trust me

1 Like

I wouldn’t rely on chatgtp. Better yet, get into practice of just avoiding it. Since it doesn’t make anything seem professional if an ai did the work for you, plus it doesn’t look good anyway.

3 Likes

no no no I used AI to write the description