šŸŽ¼ Parse-O-Rhythm - Sunday Devlogs!

Down for maintenance period is over!

The game now functions again. It is still under maintenance at the moment, but you can actually play it again now. Thanks for bearing with us!

5 Likes

:sparkles:Parse-O-Rhythm is now in SCRUMPTIOUS 60 frames per second!

It took a while, but the game now fully functions in 60 frames per second!! Everything is silky smooth and it looks awesome. Honestly so happy to see it finally running like this.

One thing to note, for some reason, playing the game in firefox causes lots of issues. I advise you play the game on chrome or edge (ew, I know) until this is solved. Thank you and enjoy the frames!

-Sup3r87 Games

5 Likes

did you say ā€œewā€ to chrome? Or edge? Or both? I only dislike edge.

2 Likes

Seems to be performing fine for me on Firefox :+1:

3 Likes

Sweet! Good job. What was preventing it from getting to that originally?

1 Like

Flowlab got an update recently

1 Like

weird!! I wonder what the issue is then, could be a problem combined w firefox and my laptop

3 Likes

chrome and edge lol, itā€™s fine if you use em, I just like to use a browser thatā€™s off the mainstream. makes me a little safer from the technologocal cyber-rapture coming up in 2047.

3 Likes

Just listening to the Menu Music while game-deving!

5 Likes

Huh?

3 Likes

Schoolworkā€¦ my archnemesisā€¦

4 Likes

I think heā€™s saying he had work to do so he canā€™t update as much?

4 Likes

my school work is hell

1 Like

PARS O RYTM:: EPIC UPDAET!!!

NEW FEATURES:

-EPIC NEW GAME MOD!! PLAT FORMER!!!

-SOUND EFECTS!!!

-HOLD NOTES (JUST KIDING LOL)

-SPECF FX!! THAKS @extrez VER MUCH!!!

ENJOYEEEE!1!!!1!!!

7 Likes

lmaooo

hey btw, entering the game for the first time in a while andā€¦

everything is showing

3 Likes

Oh weird!! This bug keeps happening, still no clue why it happens

2 Likes

I was having a similar issue in my game as well.

I donā€™t know what it is, but for some reason, itā€™s not setting detecting the Once behavior at the start of a level when you load it up for the first time or after a while.

I would suggest maybe use a repeater or maybe some sort of timer so after a short delay or something, itā€™ll set it back to 0, as a precaution for those who boot up the game for the first time.

Itā€™s definitely a bug and I have yet to actually find a solution for my issue as well.

I will play the game. Holy-
What the heck just happened, XD.

Upon opening the actual game, all of the text showed.

I think itā€™s probably the way you set up your saves. They are not checking the saves properly.
Playtesting your game on Incognito (so you have a ā€œno savesā€ experience) also really helps when testing things like this.
Open the editor and see whatā€™s causing it (on incognito).

1 Like

Saves donā€™t affect message displaying though. The only thing saves affect is if thereā€™s an exclamation next to the news button, your settings and levels unlocked. Save doesnā€™t intersect with the stuff that displays text. Iā€™ve noticed that in the past with this game, once you open it once, the text bug stops happening, which makes it seem like a flowlab issue with displaying text (which has been an error for a long time and not just in this game)

1 Like