🎼 Parse-O-Rhythm - Wishlist on Steam!

in update C, that will go to a page that links to the steam page so you can wishlist the paid version. The paid version will essentially be a version of update C but with much, much more songs!

3 Likes

What kind of songs are to be expected in the paid version? Songs made before? Songs made specifically for the game? Or both?

3 Likes

mostly songs made before. I’m going to eventually start a search for music artists who want their music in the game. I have a few people who have been friendly with me in the past, but I’ll need more artists on top of that

3 Likes

?!

3 Likes

Second try!!!

4 Likes

This screen is really well designed :blush: nice work sup3r

4 Likes

Yeah. The background too! It all fits together so well.

2 Likes

thank you! because the game doesn’t have any actual “text boxes” I have to get creative with how I place things to make sure stuff doesn’t overlap. overall the UI workload for this project has been much heavier than for other projects. but it’s just as fulfilling!

2 Likes

this is a joke version I made of the game a few weeks ago lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol. Wunk-o-Rythm, XD.

2 Likes

I swear there’s a pattern here.
AHHHHH!!!

2 Likes

WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!

Tell me your ways, for I could only achieve 83% of this score…

…NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!

3 Likes

I was ultra super excited when I did it too lol, but the forums won’t let me send a message

This is the number one rule of how I did it:

No matter how hard I failed, I kept going.

If I missed a buncha notes, rather than restarting, I just kept playing the level till the end.
This allowed me to practice the entire level over and over again, instead of only getting good at the opening. It’s the same reason geometry dash practice mode exists!

5 Likes

:sob:me knowing i will never beat those scores no matter how hard i try

1 Like

guh? as long as your computer can run the game without lagging you can get any score. I’m no gamer and it took me mapping the level over 20 attempts, and about 50 more attempts over a month to do it (:

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-18 2.58.47 PM

1 Like

I su*k at this game, but I still love it!

1 Like

I don’t think I really suck at this game but I think I’m just too lazy to play it properly.

2 Likes

For some reason, I just can’t stop playing it, lol.

1 Like

@sup3r87 from 1/10 how good is this score

3 Likes