Penguin Penthouse Game DEV

also i recommend just using the flowlab sprite editor instead of pixilart

1 Like

naaaaaahhhhh maaaannn

1 Like

Update, I have made one enemy, who isnā€™t even fully functional (:
Understand that

4 Likes

okay, so I have messed around with many different enemies, but I think I like this but I canā€™t get the laser to emit right, is there a way to do this?

2 Likes

Hm I donā€™t know I ainā€™t no game maker yet. Maybe you could ask @117JOJO or @paisleypug .

2 Likes

I fixed it, it was just the angle :rofl:I didnā€™t know that =s how the angles worked,
but I also made super cool particle effects based heavily on @BradenS concept on the particles in the minigame dome, seriously super cool, good job Branden :+1:
Like, I SERIOulSY love it

1 Like

I have done some BIG progress, its actually semi-playable now (:
The arts not the greatest but bear with me, and still learning

2 Likes

play the game and give feedback please

EDIT: also gimme suggestions for enemies and penguins

2 Likes

You could make an enemy type/class the natural predator of penguins

2 Likes

:exploding_head:
big brain
The theme is robots, but as like an environment effect where a orca just pops up from the ice once in a while is pretty cool, like a extra challenge

2 Likes

Thanks!

Yep. Also you could make that mind-controlled orcas being summoned by the sentient bipedal robot orca society, who could be the gameā€™s main villains.

2 Likes

double big brain :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Alrighty, I have made a money system and currently trying to figure out how to make damage numbers pop out from the enemy tower in random locations, but other than that, I am doing GOOD

For the penguin option maybe you could add a buff penguin

3 Likes

haha, that was from my previous Penguin Penthouse game, this one is 2.0

2 Likes

you should add better death animations, trust me when i say that they are important for many reasons

1 Like

oops, @Galactian I will do that tomorrow, but today I worked on the money system but it doesnt work, so ima figure that out tommorow, and also, started on a new penguin

2 Likes

New update: Made some new penguins and improved the models and stuff (:

3 Likes

MAde creative battle arena for fun, keyboard numbers 1,2 and 3 spawn different penguins and space bar spawns enemies, arrow keys for camera movement, have fun! The link is at the top of this post

3 Likes