Penguin Penthouse Game DEV

As you know, I recently got a new computer, so I could do flowlab, and Penguin Penthouse is the game, this is a NEW penguin penthouse, its going to be kind of like battle cats where you send penguins to fight the humans. I don’t really know how to make a game dev but I didn’t want to start it until I did something, so here is da link:https://flowlab.io/game/view/2177723
I spent most of the time on Pixilart becoming better at art so don’t judge on the coding (:

4 Likes

please don’t use mixels (pixels with different sizes in the same sprite) it just looks bad
the gunner and penthouse sprites look nice though

2 Likes

oh, I didn’t realize that, thanks for telling me though, I didn’t do it on purpose, I know many people like ranting about them so how do I prevent them, also for anyone looking PLEASE don’t rant abt mixels pls im begging you.

2 Likes

EHMMMM

7 Likes

can someone tell me how to stop making mixels

2 Likes

dont move this

1 Like

ohhhh, so I upload from pixilart I dont make it bigger on flowlab?

ohhh you’re drawing on pixilart??? idk then

@CodeAlpaca I think you use pixilart?

So pixilart has a size slider too but it increases the brush size. Normally it’s 1 pixel then 4 pixels so on. But when you put it into flowlab keep the pixel size at 1 to prevent using mixels.

Then I’ll post this here so you can see it lol.
It’s a PFP for you!

2 Likes

jitterclicking

i can jitterclick decently
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uvYjLbuHLo2kepEw6CRGv66rHBb5p-eq/view

1 Like

hey guys, I recently made a nice penguin in the game based on @Pixel_Name1’s style of making my profile pic, and I really like it, so Ima keep using it (:, but I can’t figure out how to convert properly from pixilart to flowlab, does anyone know?

2 Likes

The download button

Im not that stupid, I mean like to prevent making mixels, is there a trick?

3 Likes

yes, change the brush size to perfectly fit the size of the pixels, then don’t change the brush size

2 Likes

Watch LEGO Mixels

1 Like

No but like with pixilart, sometimes it changes the pixel size when I transfer it to flowlab, like I had a 15x15 sprite, then I moved it to flowlab and changed it to be 2 by 2 on flowlab, but the pixel sizes changed

are you upscaling the sprites in pixilart?