Pikmin Discussion

That’s it. Just talk aboutimage

If you like, image

Then share your thoughts about,

2 Likes

The Pikmin 4 “Koppai” characters are exact rip-offs of Brittany, Alph, and Charlie starring in Pikmin 3. I am extremely mad at this.

3 Likes

I like Pikmin bosses. The reason for this is because everyboss I see in a normal videogame has this feeling. That feeling is me knowing the boss has a bad intention to to hurt something or someone or is working for the final boss which wants to take over the world or something.

But Pikmin bosses are different because they’re just strong enemies trying to live there life as best as they can in a game called survival. This changes the feeling as they are different variants to bosses in Pikmin since they’re just bugs or animals instead of some bad guy with a bad intent to hurt the main characters loved one or something.

2 Likes

Boss with no villain
Yankee with no brim

1 Like

“Hey! Pikmin” Is indeed the worst pikmin game but it gets bonus points from me as being the first pikmin game I’ve ever got. The only thing though is I quit the game when I was younger since I was stuck on a level, so it just stayed in my collection of 3DS and DS cartridges for a long time until a month ago I started playing again. I bought new stylus’s and finally beat that level and the reason i couldn’t find it was because it was below one of those semi-solid platforms and younger me didn’t notice so I never pressed the down button when I was above it.
Another thing about “Hey! Pikmin” is that Olimar crashes onto a completely different planet which is why a Fiery Blowhog and a Bulborb are comepletely larger than him and are bosses which goes to show that Pikmin can come from other planets and absolutely destroys the “Humans evolved into pikmin” theory.

1 Like

pikmin

1 Like

Intentional Revive.

I’m getting Pikmin 4 on Saturday! I can’t way to play it. I’ve beaten the demo at least 53 times lol.

2 Likes

I got Pikmin 4 yesterday instead of Saturday! Already 50% done with the Sun-Speckled Terrace. It’s pretty easy honestly.

1 Like

epic moments in pikmin history

Olimar Pikmin 4 on Times Square Billboard | Times Square Meme Billboard / TSX Live | Know Your Meme

2 Likes

FIDDLE BERTTT!!!

Fiddlebert Lore

Fiddlebert is a green tinted olimar, where as a joke someone said was in the original Pikmin 1 and was removed due to being rascist. (real)

1 Like

I hate Pikmin. (real)

1 Like

I really just want to, image.
Sometimes I have the feeling to image.
Please let me image.
There’s image holding guns to my head.
The image are bringing my dead body to the Onion.
Why are the image bringing my dead body to their Onion?
To make more image
(This was written in the afterlife after I had encountered some image )

1 Like

pikmin 1 and 2 and pikmin 3, pikmin new play control for the wii, pikmin 4 and 5, pikmin 6, pikmin 7, pikmin eighteen billion and eleven.

1 Like

GUYS ALERT!

This IS not a drill!
PIKMIN GOT ON CAPRISUN AS THE BEST FLAVOR!!!

2 Likes

Man Nintendo really wanted people to understand the biology of the Pikmin creatures, the reason I thought the Bulborbs blink with their pupils was because of that cartoon thing but they even wrote something for that.

1 Like

I rescued Olimar in Pikmin 4 last week, very cool

2 Likes

@BradenS how are you able to like any post at lightspeed

2 Likes