Pilot(null) Devlog

So, as a good bit of know i’ve recently been working on a game called pilot(null) and i’ve got good news! the game officially releasing on December 20th!

Do you want to be pinged?
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

I plan on getting this game featured when it releases!
@BradenS

8 Likes

WOOOO yay finally!! i’m so hype already for release. flowlab has to rally together and ping grazer to nominate this game!

4 Likes

Spam ping and PERISH

1 Like

my brain is melding with my skull and slowly becoming smoother and stickier

1 Like

The 9th Boss Is Now Done!

@BradenS @John_Shrekinson @the_purple_guy @Pixel_Name1 @john_doom_from_halo @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @117JOJO

2 Likes

if the game has good enough reception then i might publish it on steam(for free)! i’ll probably get at least 100 euros from christmas gifts so i will probably have the money to publish on steam

2 Likes

Who Pinged Me Dante Devil May Cry GIF - Who Pinged Me Dante Devil May Cry Dante Dmc GIFs

3 Likes

you literally said that you wanted to be pinged

No offense but I don’t see it, also nice game so it’s not that big of a deal

sorry, force of habit

also i forgor @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time

2 Likes

Uhh, the game now has movement particles and backgrounds, also i began work on the final boss
@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @the_purple_guy @Pixel_Name1 @john_doom_from_halo @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @117JOJO

2 Likes

i personally don’t like the bg, it’s kinda distracting. the movement particles are good tho.

you reset my save again :frowning:

? i didn’t do anything

1 Like

1 Like

idk, it’s not my fault that’s for sure

1 Like

probably because i’m on a different pc.
but it’s the same account so

1 Like

yea, saves are local so it’s because you’re on a different pc

1 Like

weird, you would think it would be linked to your account

so, i finished the final boss(still have to make the end cutscene tho) and i finished the intro cutscene, here’s a look:
cutscenes
@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @the_purple_guy @Pixel_Name1 @john_doom_from_halo @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @117JOJO

3 Likes

i gotta implement the cutscene real quick

1 Like