Pilot(null) Devlog

HOOOLLLLLLYYYY SHHHIIIIIITTT!

@paisleypug you just got a comment from a pro developer!

3 Likes

Big Update Today! Today i added a dash as per @Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza’s request! The dash also has a tutorial! Also 1 DAY TILL RELEASE!!! YAY!
@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Pixel_Name1 @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @117JOJO @CodeAlpaca

but the Konami code can’t work without the A, B and SELECT buttons

3 Likes

select=enter
a=a
b=b

1 Like
4 Likes

It Is Decided! The Next Update Will Be Skins!
Cheater, unlocked by discovering the secret menu
Obliterator, unlocked by scoring 10000 or more points in the endless mode
Crumbled, unlocked by dying 100 times
Deactivated Protocol, unlocked by beating the game
@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Pixel_Name1 @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @117JOJO @eee_team @DWGAMEMASTER

4 Likes

here’s the player sprite so you can make your own skins, i’ll pick out my favourite to be included in the game
edit:
if you want to use a sprite editor other than flowlab’s and don’t want mixels then use import this version instead, after you’re done just make the image 400% of it’s original size

4 Likes

when submitting a skin i’d be happy if you listed the name and unlock method, also you can make the skins much more different than just pallet swaps

3 Likes

hell yeah!! i was drawing skins today!

1 Like

Retro Alien-Unlock by defeating all bosses with less than or equal to 15 deaths.

pixil-frame-0 (85)

2 Likes

nice skin though the death requirement would mean that a lot of people would be permanently locked out of gaining it, i’ll put it up as a candidate but if you don’t submit another unlock requirement then i’ll think of one myself

How about beating a boss by not moving up or down?

1 Like

i literally beat almost half the bosses like that before I realized you could move in all directions lmao

1 Like

that’s a good idea, thanks!

1 Like

pn 1
ultra crystal: beat walter white

2 Likes

Jungle Smile-Unlock by playing the game on either Earth Day or Halloween. Or maybe play any day of the year but between 1am and 3am (you can use the Clock behavior to check).

Pilot (null) by Puginarug - Jungle Smile Skin by me

2 Likes

Both of these are really cool ideas! i’ll add them to the candidates, also note that you can submit multiple skins

3 Likes

pn 2
streamline: idk, maybe beat a boss very fast

3 Likes

sold gold: get the top spot on the leaderboard. only one person can have it, and you can lose it if another player passes you
pn 3

3 Likes