Pixel Fun: Drawing Random Stuff

Hi guys, I have been doing pixel art for 1 year now, it’s time to give it away! Here I will draw random objects out of pixel in pixilart.com. I dont really have a acc but I plan to make one so yeah…Time to make art! If you want me to draw anything(not too hard im not a expert expert!!!) then tell me I will be here everyday!

3 Likes

Can you draw an Among Us imposter with fox ears?

1 Like

Ok I will but here is morning coffee
pixil-frame-0
I plan to add some bloom and light but this is it

DRAFT 1

2 Likes

Nice! :+1:

1 Like

Draw a wolf :smiley: (after among us person)

3 Likes
2 Likes

Here it is tried my best…Dont really play among us
pixil-frame-0

3 Likes

So sus :flushed:! Very well drawn Amogus. Excellent craftsmanship 10/10.

1 Like

Looks cool, although I wouldnt call that pixel art. Sure theres no anti aliasing and so you can see the pixels visibly, but pixel art relies on having the individual pixel placement be important to the whole thing. Any non vector piece of digital art is made of pixels, but actual pixel art isnt just art made of pixels, it specifically relies on idividual pixel placement.
Its kind of hard to have hard limits on what is and what isnt pixel art, but all this to say that I dont think that is actual pixel art. Its neat art, but its not pixel art

3 Likes

I think he draw it on big page so that it would look to small like that mug of coffee
@Baron_Wasteland

You have a point there Baron_Wasteland since you are a pixel artist(I think??)
And yes i did need it to be a bigger frame so it wouldn’t be too small like that mug

(anyone who draws pixel art is a pixel artist, so there are many in the forums)

I’d personally say all of it is too large, you can make a mug of coffee look much nicer by scaling it down considerably. when scaled down, it does force you to pay attention to individual pixel placement, which will not only make it more of a pixel art piece, but also I think look nicer (:

3 Likes

I’m going to bring this topic back to life. I saw your post quoted when I drew

This.

I found that I was drawing mostly low-graphics 3d art. I have drawn some Pixel art though. This is @Recryptech’s profile picture that I drew for him:

1 Like

The user who runs this topic is inactive tho so it’s kinda pointless…

Oh, I didn’t know the great animation and art maker was dormant. Well, I guess I’ll leave this topic then.

Baron Wasteland? no, he’s definitely still active. @Faiafokkusu was the one who created a topic, and they left flowlab to pursue a career in C++ if i remember correctly

Oh. I got mixed up, well I guess either way I’ll be leaving this topic.

1 Like