Pixel Sports - A Game Where Sports And Cubes Meet!

You can now change the fullscreen mode via the settings button. The only options you can choose from are “None”, “Stretch”, and “Letterbox”. The other available fullscreen modes kind of mess up gameplay.

Beta 1.6.5 is here!

• Changed the textures for the shop entrance. This is in preparation for the new shop coming in Beta 1.8.
  • New dialogue when successfully completing a purchase, or when (SECRET)
  • Labelled the Daily Loot and Daily Boss Icons
  • Finally, the Golden Cube Outfit is available for purchase for just 3,000 coins
  • Red Cubes can now wear the same outfits found in the shop
  • New “bounce” animations when the cubes jump

This will likely be the last Beta 1.6 update before Beta 1.7: Local Multiplayer Update.
I will TRY to get the Cursed Dimension and Events finished by this update.
I am also planning on making a legacy update that will allow you to play the game how it was originally made when I first created the game, and allow you to wear outfits celebrating the game’s history.

It’s been over a month since the last Beta update to Pixel Sports. Whoa. Sorry about that, to whoever is waiting for Beta 1.7.
I’ve already got the default sprite ready for the Dark Ninja. I just need to make the animations, then it will be the Void Dragon’s time to shine.
pixilart-drawing (1)
To be honest, I don’t think Local Multiplayer is gonna be ready as soon as Beta 1.7 is live. I haven’t even mapped out how it is going to work. But I know that it will work out in the end.

Pixel Sports is approaching 500 plays! Help me reach that goal here!

Also, there is a bit of change of plans… the Cursed Dimension is no longer going to be the punishment to losing to the Final Boss. That just seems too extreme of a punishment, especially since escaping the Cursed Dimension is tedious to navigate (all thanks to the curse). So instead, here is how the Cursed Dimension will work:
(Spoiler Alert)

Once you defeat the Final Boss, you will be transported to the Cursed Dimension. The only way to leave the Cursed Dimension is to defeat the Dark Ninja (who is based off of my avatar). That means that quitting and reentering the game won’t work. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You’ll “beat” the game after you manage to exit the Cursed Dimension.

:+1:

So I learned a while ago that you can hold polls/votes here in the new forums, so I have a poll for you guys: For the Campaign Map, what should be the new location be beyond the desert?

• Ocean
  • Clockwork Tower
  • Volcano
  • Snow Mountains

0 voters

Just to mention some people who have shown interest in the game to see what they think…
@Ramshacklegamestudi1 @The_Kodex @meburningslime @glithctyrus

The poll has been closed. Thank you to everyone who voted!

1 Like

hey man just voted lol

1 Like

Thanks for voting! :grinning: I’ll probably close the poll next week or so, so if anybody wants to vote, now’s your chance!

I’ve accidentally voted. :laughing: I’m just going to pretend that I didn’t do that.

there’s polls?!?!?!?! how do I make them?

@F3Art, there is this gear thing when you open up the reply box. Click on that and you will see “Build Poll”. This will allow you to make a poll, and customize it a bit to make who can vote, and what the options are.
BTW you are free to participate in this poll that I made.

I only played a bit of pixel sports but I thought clockwork tower sounded cool.

1 Like

Okay, sounds good! :+1:

ok I voted @MetaNinja!

1 Like

Polls will close this Thursday on 9/10/2020. If you haven’t voted yet, it would be helpful if you did.
There currently seems to be a tie between Ocean and Volcano.

Definetly Clockwork Tower. Sounds so awesome! I love steampunk.

1 Like

Thanks @Ramshacklegamestudi1 and @The_Kodex for voting! It seems that there is now a tie between Clockwork Tower and Ocean.

1 Like

The poll has been closed, thank you to everyone who voted!

There was a three way tie between Volcano, Ocean, and Clockwork Tower. So, based on voter feedback and my own personal opinion, I decided to hand the tiebreaker to the Clockwork Tower. Expect the Clockwork Tower zone to come sometime between Beta 1.7 and Beta 1.8.

The Halloween Event is here!

If you check the game out right now, you will see that there have been sprite changes made to many of the objects in the game, from the ground to the sports balls. More sprite changes will be made over time. Also, if things go according to plan, Beta 1.7 should come within this month.

1 Like

Nice!

I’ll check that out whenever I can