Pixel Sports - A Game Where Sports And Cubes Meet!

i beat the record

flow yeah

level 32 !!! @Superstargames

yes

what?
so @Superstargames

hes offline probably

yeah

Congrats @“KA11561”! I’ll add your username to the leaderboards.
By the way, have you defeated the Final Boss? If so, you should post a screenshot of your character wearing the secret outfit and you’ll be able to achieve a higher position that other players on the same level who have not defeated the Final Boss.

By the way, I deployed a hotfix that puts the game on full-screen each time you enter a new level. You can exit the full-screen any time by pressing Esc.

Another hotfix regarding the music in the game. The title screen now contains it’s own soundtrack called “Adventure Awaits”, which you can also hear in the Campaign Map.

Finally, there was a decision that I made that I had been considering for a while. I have removed Eric Matyas’ soundtracks from Pixel Sports entirely and replaced them with my own. His name, website, and soundtrack names have been removed from Pixel Sports as well.
You may ask why I have made such a change. You see, Eric Matyas’ website states that you can use his soundtracks freely IF you credit him properly. I tried to do this, but I was unsure if I did it exactly what he wants us to do it. So I tried asking him if the way that I credited his work was acceptable. Two months have passed since then and he never gave me the A-okay. So, to avoid copyright issues in the future, I am removing Matyas’ work from Pixel Sports. When I export Pixel Sports, I am planning on selling it from platforms/websites like Game Jolt and Itch (maybe for $5 or more), and if I had improperly credited Matyas’ work, that could lead to some legal action taken by him.
So yeah, unfortunately you will no longer hear Troops Amassing, Forward Assault, or Tower Defense on Pixel Sports anymore.

I figured I should go in depth about the Dark Ninja boss battle. So as I said, the Dark Ninja is easier to fight, but the battle is intense nonetheless. The Dark Ninja has 50 HP, and has 3 attacks:

Sword: Runs up to you in an attempt to attack you with it’s sword. This will stun you for a brief moment.
Shurikens: Throws one shuriken at you. This is the most common attack, and the only one that will kill you (ironically, since real life shurikens were meant to immobilize enemies, not kill them). If the Dark Ninja misses this attack, it will get hurt.
Spawn Lost Souls: The Dark Ninja is essentially the ruler of the Cursed Dimension, and it has the power to summon in Lost Souls during battle. As said in my previous comment about the Cursed Dimension, the Lost Souls are hostile towards others, including you. The Lost Souls also seem to yield when the Dark Ninja is nearby, almost as if they are afraid of it… Despite this, they are obedient to the Dark Ninja’s command.

The Dark Ninja has other abilities as well. It can teleport, jump high, run fast, and even blow through the ground. Like I said, the battle will be intense.
There is one last thing about the Dark Ninja. When it is nearing defeat, the Dark Ninja enters it’s true form. A deadly creature from the void that has near infinite power. The closest that a mortal mind can comprehend that creature is that of a dragon: the Void Dragon. Not much is known about the Void Dragon, but I hear that it has many powers such as shooting lasers of dark energy, fireballs embedded with dark matter, and even alter time and space…

eric is still active on twitter and facebook maybe you can ask him there

I guess, but the only issue there is that I don’t have a Twitter or Facebook account, and I rarely use social media anyways.

Anyways, teaser for Cursed Dimension:
Flowlab Game Creator - Pixel Sports - Google Chrome 6_30_2020 4_15_05 PM
See those cubes on the bottom? The one in the right with the slightly blue-ish body and evenly elevated eyes is the player, who has the curse inflicted on them. The one on the left with the darker body and uneven eye elevation is a Lost Soul.

Here is a close up:
Flowlab Game Creator - Pixel Sports - Google Chrome 6_30_2020 4_15_05 PM (2)

Due to how similar these two look, I am trying to come up with another sprite image for the Lost Soul.

@Superstargames Yes! I am hyped! When is it coming out officially? Any Art that I can help with?

@“The Kodex”, the Cursed Dimension’s release date is yet to be determined. All I know is that it will release sometime in a future update. Maybe not the very next update, but still. Anyways, I have asked if you could remake the sprites for the Daily Boss and the Game Starter. I don’t know if you have finished or if you have forgotten, but if you did, then here’s a friendly reminder. :slight_smile:

@Superstargames I will definetly get work on it, but I have been busy. I can probably do it either tommorow or thebday afterwards, and I will post here when they are done :slight_smile:

Okay, take your time, and I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Happy 4th of July everyone!
Flowlab Game Creator - Pixel Sports - Google Chrome 7_4_2020 11_32_48 AM
In case you live outside of the US, today is the day where, 244 years ago, the United States declared Independence.
Speaking of, have you grabbed the United States Flag outfit? It is currently 500 coins.

I wouldn’t know much about american history, (I don’t live there) but happy fourth of july! @Superstargames

Beta 1.6.3 is here!

The Cursed Dimension is about 50% finished (at least), so I think it will be finished quicker than I thought.

• More Campaign Levels
  • Modifications made to the music
  • Daily loot now rewards 50 coins and 20 diamonds per open

The Golf Gamemode has been temporarily shut down due to a few bugs.