Pixel's Game Review Topic

Hi, I’ve been seeing this a lot and thought I would join in. Mine isn’t gonna be as in-depth as some of the others but I’ll usually hit these bullet points.

1. Gameplay
  2. Art
  3. Immersion
  4. Creativity
7 Likes

It’s Gamouggin’ time!

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg 4 Delta

Gameplay Grade: C+

The gameplay is ok but breaks a lot, sometimes my character breaks and doesn’t spawn in or I get stuck because of the enemies.

Art Grade: C

I don’t really see a style in your art it’s all over the place and the game doesn’t have many animations.

Immersion Grade: B-

I wasn’t really engaged fully in the game and found times when I became bored.

Creativity Grade: C+

The game is pretty creative but at some points, in the game, I couldn’t find a difference between some of the other platforming games on flowlab and your game.

Things you can fix

I would recommend fixing the player sticking to the walls because there is a wall jump you can use instead.
Maybe try and find your art style, remember you aren’t stuck with a single style in all your games.

@John_Shrekinson

2 Likes

:skull:

Thanks for the review!

1 Like

PIXEL!!!
can you review my game, please?

1 Like

Ok, I can

2 Likes

Darkest Way Home

Gameplay Grade: B-

The gameplay is pretty fun for a little arcade game but after awhile it does get boring.

Art Grade: B-

It’s very simple art style and reminds me of my old art.

Immersion Grade: B-

It was ok but like I said in Gameplay it gets boring after awhile

Creativity Grade: C

The game is pretty similar to a lot of the games people start making when they think of Space.

Things you can fix

I would recommend not having the Start button moving around the screen because it makes it difficult to start the game.
Maybe add more difficulty to the game maybe like bosses or upgrades you can buy after a run.

@yogergitater
2 Likes

This seems similer to @ManiacPumpkin’s game

Darkest Way Home

Gameplay Grade: A

The gameplay is pretty fun for a idle game and goals like getting new balls and getting to high levels.

Art Grade: C

It’s just balls with different designs on them, I don’t really like the background it seems a little too dark.

Immersion Grade: A-

It was pretty immersive and I caught myself playing it for a while.

Creativity Grade: C+

The game is a idle game where you make more money from balls bouncing and breaking bricks and you can get rebirths, unlock new balls, and upgrade them too…like most idle games.

Things you can fix

I would recommend fixing the background color to something a little brighter.

@Galactian
3 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

A bird RPG

Game is still in beta but it has the core features there so yeah

Nothing really to review there buddy

Wow, so many review topics, mind reviewing Bug Hunter? Flowlab Game Creator - Bug Hunter

1 Like

Your game just seems rushed on so many levels

1 Like

Yup, I’m currently working on projects so it might take me awhile (:.

1 Like

Oki, I can wait. I’m usually not very active on forums. Just check her once a while. This time, it’s lots of reviewing topic, so why not get my game reviewed :rofl:. Take your time :grin:

1 Like

Gonna go find more reviewing topics and post my game :smiley:

1 Like

Taile Gamougg: Through the Elements

Gameplay Grade: A

The gameplay is very difficult it took me a while to get through all the levels. I enjoyed it a lot more than the originals.

Art Grade: B+

It looks a lot like the original but it all is the same style wish you would’ve done walking animations though.

Immersion Grade: C

I found my self often getting bored and not very immersed in the gameplay.

Creativity Grade: D+

It is just a remake of the original series but you tried to add your own things in and managed to make it better than the originals.

Things you can fix

Maybe add some walking animations and also this goes for so many more game on flowlab don’t have your character facing toward the camera unless it’s a top down game.

@BradenS
2 Likes

Finally got one of these out sorry for the delay @BradenS

2 Likes