Play my epic game. Feedback wanted

My game is called Freedom Fluffball. Its pretty fun and I have been working on it for 7 months now, the problem is that now one is playing it or knows about it. (It’s still under development.)

1 Like

I can’t play right now but I think you should send out a link for others to play.

*no i typed it wrong, my bad

Got it. Thank you, I will.

1 Like

Whoops I was just about to post it. Flowlab Game Creator - Freedom Fluffball (Remastered)

Anyway, I like the story and the gameplay is fun and balanced. I can see a bit of room for some art improvement though.

1 Like

Yeah, I still need to redraw and animate some stuff. Like the bunny stuffed animal.

1 Like

This game is pretty great, I like the mechanic of choosing between healing and attacking with the nuts, also, the small detail with mre chewing when there are more nuts in the mouth is great, I think art could be improved and certain collision mechanic within the game.

2 Likes

Which art specifically. I’ve been adding details in the background but do you guys mean certain things like the enemies or something. I need specifics.

1 Like

Yeah, I think the enemies and player, especially the enemies and other NPCs. Here are some guides for pixel art that many have used and shared:
Pixel Art Tutorials - Saint11
Here are some that I specifically picked out for your game:
alt text
alt text

alt text

3 Likes

That’s a lot of stuff sheesh!!!

1 Like