Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

Yay, I’m in the special thanks! Woo!

1 Like

Indeed you are :fist_right::boom::fist_left: fist bump

1 Like

Our enemies have many faces…

But the Clock only has one…

The Mind Clock

(NOT FINAL ARTWORK, for preview purposes only)

5 Likes

The clock isn’t moving, maybe Dio is nearby?

2 Likes

:thinking: hmmmmmm…

(Long “hm” due to 20 characters…)

"Demons of black, shadow, and gray,

Smothering the Light, the shine of day.

Only by hopes and strength and power,

Can the Light revive in this hour.

Do not dismay by the murkiness of life,

For holding to Light makes their battles strife.

Grasp the Light tightly about your palm,

Before the Clock ends, gong gong GONG."

– A Forgotten Memory

2 Likes

After some internal thought… The Sol character will go under a new, IMPROVED design. The previous design was a pre-educated form that I have now finalized internally. This does mean, however, I will have to recreate the sprites and animations for the Sol character.

But it will be worth it to give you guys the BEST possible version of Sol out there. I’m going to put my energy in this as if this will be the last game I make (it probably won’t be…). I’ll reveal a concept art for the redesign later this week.

We are dreams. And like dreams, such as ideas, they change throughout their lives. And as we are a dream, like an idea, we go through these changes too. We are never the same person we were the day before.”

– A Silent Lady-Bug on a Blade of Grass

2 Likes

this qoute reminds me of hollow knight

really cool but kinda cryptic

2 Likes

Thanks @F3Art - honestly pull these off the top of my head. They’re fun to write quickly, and a creative way to interpret what I’m saying is the “redesign” and process of things in life, and how the development of Sol coincides with it.

1 Like

Maybe by the next time I re-appear the game will be finished lol

1 Like

Who relates to the clock? Is it a knife-throwing blond man with a stand that can stop time? Or is it a knife-throwing maid with a pocket-watch that controls time?

1 Like

Sooo… 2-3 years later?

More of a still monolith towering over all of the wrecked creation below, with a subtle imagery behind it…

What could it be?

Only time will tell…

2 Likes

As a small update for the progress of @ManiacPumpkin 's The Facility , he had officially announced on his thread a small teaser trailer will be unveiled during the spookiest day of them all - Halloween!

Keep your eyes peeled! Very happy being able to contribute something in what I find to be my most anticipated game on Flowlab!

1 Like

That’s pretty cool, but also now I’m confused and screaming because I don’t know if you got both references or not. Also clock

1 Like

duuuude this looks sick! can’t wait for it to come out! 8)

1 Like

@spencertheball I didn’t get the reference, no :0

Thanks for the support @ShadowAxeKid! I’ll be adding you to the Special Thanks piece of the credits now:)

One is a JJBA reference and one a Touhou reference

yeah, I’m a weeb, problem?

1 Like

AnImE SuCKS YoU NOobY WEeB THaTs whY I tOoK AlL YoUr BoBUx