Plymouth Entertainment - SOL [GHOST GUNNER - OUT NOW!]

Wait? Anime sucks you, nooby weeb? or Anime sucks, you nooby weeb? Lol

I can’t tell what he was trying to say either.

3 Likes

gO tO cAsH.gG tO rEdEeM yOuR fReE rObUx pRiZe

1 Like

BoBuX(must be 20 characters)

Anime sucks, you nooby weeb

1wn8b2

5 Likes

[Insert 70-page rant on how anime doesn’t suck and is full of different genres and stuff and saying it sucks is like saying all movies suck or all games suck reeeeeeee]

2 Likes

Ok, now I feel bad for @rcreger cause were all just spamming random messages on here, lol.

Sorry.

2 Likes

Yeah, let’s bring this back to the topic at hand, which is the game
Add sandvich

1 Like

You guys are cool lol this is a game topic, but you can discuss whatever, as long as it doesn’t turn the thread into something it wasn’t. So a simple conversation here, and couple jokes there won’t hurt anybody, and is honestly encouraged. Just make sure it doesn’t get out of hand.

Anyways, I had assumed it was an anime reference lol don’t watch it, but respect either way

1 Like

"I’ve seen monsters of cold, demons of old, and ones whose lives were sold. What makes you think I see nothing, you mere speck of mold?

This world was once cherished of gold, and yet here ye are, without the gold. Why must I be so old? Why must the sun go down, for it to be so frigid and cold? Why do I feel this way, that which my soul is sold?

Only time will tell, in this land of mold."

– A Fallen Tree That is Home to No One… For There is No One Left.

1 Like

Happy to say that I will be using @Eric_Matyas ’ wide selection of music and SFX for Sol just to give it that extra flavor his music gives off.

If you’re designing a game yourself, I suggest checking out his work as well! His website where you can find mp3 music and SFX into your game!

“Words tells the story, music makes you feel it.”
– A Broken Piano that Only Plays Minor Key

1 Like

Reintroducing - Sol! Redesigned and improved, and most importantly, still a robot!

Just now more… Mysterious…

6 Likes

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh that looks so cool

1 Like

Thank you @F3Art ! Just having a hard robot just didn’t feel right… I feel the torn cloak really puts emphasis on the brokenness and dependability of the character, and the clock on the chest feels more connected to the Clock.

Also, im case you couldn’t tell, this version actually doesn’t have arms… The clock on the chest is going to actually be the beacon of his powers, both the smaller one, and the BIGGER one… Yes, there’s multiple attacks :open_mouth:

Clockwork robot, literally

1 Like

RA1
RA2
RA3
RA4
RA5
RA6
RA7
RA8
RA9
RA10

PLYMOUTH ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS
SOL RUNNING ANIMATION PREVIEW

Hope you enjoy…
Spent almost three hours remaking these lol

5 Likes

ultra mega poggers run

1 Like

Believe me @spencertheball, it looks even better in game! I’m really happy how this came out, and is so much better than the previous (to never be released) version!

Excited to get done with the rest of his animations sometime later:D I’ll most likely release those too

EDIT: Bro, you have a dog-clock as your pfp… Or is it dog-Clock?

Ooo, this looks cool so far!

1 Like