Possible Illustrator?

sure!

1 Like

I meant what kind of art this project is gonna useā€¦

2 Likes

anime type of look now i wouldnt know how this would look in pixel art so youd prolly have to use a big canvas for small details

download (3)

hihilogic

be careful he might not like that

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson what do you mean by that also why we involving @hihilogic? but at this point why not

hihilogic does larger scale art

1 Like

Oh, kinda like what Iā€™m doing!

1 Like

*is tired *
Wait, what? Why am I being called to action?

3 Likes

I canā€¦
(20 carather limit dogder dis part is )

1 Like

Shame

1 Like

Sorry if this is off topic a little bit, but I do want to ask how does one keep motivation when doing a graphic novel or comic type illustration. Iā€™m somewhat decent as art, but I always get bored or tired of drawing the same thing. Especially when you have multiple scenes that are quite similar.

1 Like

well, it about setting your goals higher every time you reach it tillā€™your at the top, MR @ManiacPumpkin sir!

1 Like

OMG THTA MR SIR STUFF IS DRIVIN ME CRAZY AND IT SEEMS SO DISRESPECTFUL ARGGHHHH

2 Likes

CANT YOU JUST NOT BE SO DANG WIERD ABOUT THIS AND NOT CALL PEOPLE MR SIR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON

1 Like

BroBro2 is looking for an illustrator for his story. Not sure if it is connected to Flowlab, but he is not looking for pixel art. Since I remember you saying that you arenā€™t that good with pixel art and are generally better with larger canvas art, I recommended you.

1 Like

I deny your request. I have a lot of better things i can be doing.

2 Likes

HOUF OOF OOF OOF

Ik but Iā€™m not the one asking

1 Like

Iā€™m a mandlorian Mr sirs are in my relighone

1 Like