Post approved when?

i sent a post from my alt, i was using flowlab in the oculus browser and i just sent some images of me coding my game in vr. it said it would be approved by a moderator in around 48 hours, yet i still don’t see it appearing. it was sent by @gameknight99841, the account i use to make more games.

3 Likes

:moyai: :frowning_face: :angry: :rage:
You shouldn’t do that

1 Like

sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

but why isn’t my post showing

1 Like

I mean, he can if both accounts belong to him and they’re both free. I have like 3 or 4 alt accounts because I ran out of games and I even mentioned this to grazer and I don’t think he minds unless an teacher user is giving out accounts.

3 Likes

Also it might be because the images are too large of a file to go through maybe.
Also there’s like three mods on here, grazer, JR01, and Mhx_Air, but grazer is usually busy and the other two I haven’t seen at all.

3 Likes

Yeah he doesn’t care, lmao.

3 Likes

4 Likes

:sob: :cry: :face_holding_back_tears: :frowning_face:

1 Like

Just search Drake Laptop GIF on Google to view my response

2 Likes

Having alts isnt an issue, your more likely to lose the alts later from forgetting a password or deletting them later. The benefits for indie is still worth it though.

As for permission, i dont have that kind of moderator powers. But usually you should make sure what level you are in discourse and that the format can be posted. (Discourse doesnt store gif or videos)

1 Like