Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

The Booster Jam will start on January 23rd and end on February 6th.

The theme will be revealed when the Jam starts.

You will then have two weeks to create and submit a game before the Jam ends.

I’m hosting a game jam after the FlowJam ends. The prize will be a code for a FREE year of the Flowlab Indie subscription.

12 Likes

:o, I need this, I really really need this

2 Likes

if i win i’ll give away the code to someone else

3 Likes

No way! This will help me a lot if I win

3 Likes

I guess it is ofiical uh? I guess I will challenge you all!

3 Likes

i bet i’ll win

2 Likes

Its a challenge I am willing to take

2 Likes

Bruh lol, don’t be to sure of it. Don’t get to ahead of yourself the event didn’t even start.

3 Likes

well i have made some pretty good games and @BradenS seems to really enjoy my games

2 Likes

Welp I don’t see myself winning anymore from that statement, but its worth a shot. Ill try it anyway because I want to have fun!

3 Likes

ehh, if i win i’ll give the code away to someone who i think deserves it and if i think your game is impressive then i’ll give it to you

2 Likes

Fair enough, I wont say I will go tryhard because games usually take a lot of time to make from my understanding because I just started using this. I think I will make the most of it because of the learning experiences and the friends I have made along the way on my flowlab journey. I will work hard to make my game decent enough for others to play, but at the end of my game I want people to enjoy playing the things I make and leave with a smile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then Kaptain, We shall battle fair and square

2 Likes

Everybody does, will I do, I don’t know about everyone else

3 Likes

I don’t think it would be fair because I am new and don’t know much XD but like i said I will try my best to make a quality game. Game on @Qwen

4 Likes

Even though I joined a while ago before you and I still don’t know how to make a quality game so, I am with you, brother

3 Likes

haha, i’m glad people are excited about this already

2 Likes

Bro it’s free indie, like who would not be

3 Likes

I just looked at the join dates and there simaler. I believe this will go good all ways at the end of the day its more games for others to try out! I am also exited @BradenS because of the indie and also because it will be the first time someone is telling me a specific subject to work on so I will be able to find many ways to improve.

4 Likes

Yes, very true! Well can’t wait to see your game after the flowjam!

3 Likes