Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

Here is my Flowjam submission (Hope I am not too late)!

1 Like

you guys have until 12 AM EST to submit your games!

3 Likes

you mean pm, right?
it started 2 weeks ago at 12 pm

1 Like

I am sorry, I meant to tell you that I am forfeiting from the competition, because I did not have enough time to finish.

2 Likes

Got it thanks, I got mixed up with the times XD

2 Likes

It’s alright I never finished ether I recently figured out how to animate in adobe after affects and I could have made the animations for my characters better, but it was to late and I know I can’t update them in time, it’s the thought that counts!

3 Likes

BradenS how did you get the tag “Expert Guide” Next to your name, and could I make a custom one if possible.

2 Likes

you get the expert guide badge from grazer by helping people a lot in help requests. there aren’t any custom badges

3 Likes

Oh Alright, Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

I have expert guide as well. As you can see, I have the badge freedom fighter. It is cool because I am the only one on flowlab with this badge.

3 Likes

Epic! I looked at your profile because of it a few days ago because I thought it was unique which is is and I have taken inspiration of the location feature, Basically it’s Spanish for The Epic city!

4 Likes

Also BradenS is it alright with you if I link your YouTube channel here?

2 Likes

I just remembered that Mixels exist now to my knowledge and I am screwed because I forgot! Hopefully the new sprites fir better

3 Likes

My game is finished so here is my submission!

2 Likes

Ima play it until its done

2 Likes

Very fun and relaxing game! I love the background and feels good moments all around! I also like the beginning and end animation! The interactive credits were also really cool!

2 Likes

Flowlab Put On A Show For Me

5 Likes

Weird, that usually only happens on bundles

2 Likes

I cant finish the shop!

The shop won’t subtract cal.(COINS) when I buy things.

WHYYYYY!?

2 Likes