Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

Did you vote on the form

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

2 Likes

What we going to do about teaslee

3 Likes

Do I get a sticker because I voted?

1 Like

@Galactian Teaslee made a game for the Flowjam and he has been doing really well on it! You should add it to the form!

3 Likes

@Galactian Can you undo my form because I voted before I read the description because it wasn’t there and now, I am unbalanced please lol! I didn’t vote all 5s for my game!

1 Like

same here, but I saw it right before I finished

2 Likes

alr, i’ll also try to add candy land rq, i had thought i forgot one but i just went off what codealpaca said and the game above
mb

3 Likes

also if you want your name to anonymous when I make the google sheet showing everyone’s vote just pm me

3 Likes

what do you mean by that?

1 Like

When you add it are we going to have to revote?

2 Likes

@Galactian put the form there and what happened was before he edited his message I only saw read description on the form and I did and it said “vote 5s for” on the form so I wanted to be fair and not give my games all 5s, but later when I checked his message I noticed it got edited to say “vote 5s for your game” so now I am at a disadvantage, so I was wondering if he could undo my form because I think you can do that so I can make changes to my game and it is fair.

2 Likes

I think @BradenS should just make another google form for another revote, that’s the most fair person to do this +ONLY VOTE 5’s on your game

1 Like

1 Like

Yay, I am in the club now!:slight_smile:

a part of apart, 2 different things, :rofl: What you said meant that you were not a part of the club

1 Like

OH GOSH SPELLING MISTAKE
Typo
XD Thank you!

results? are there any

1 Like

the poll closes and results are out tomorrow at noon :slight_smile:

1 Like

well, we should have 6 voters

2 Likes

7, actually, yeah, cause 117jojo did it too

2 Likes