Power Rangers Dino Fury Void Knight's Big Tatti (pls vote on the poll)

With the release of the second half of Power Rangers Dino Fury on Netflix today, I wanted to celebrate by releasing my game early. Here you can move around, nothing else yet. Please let me know what you think!

Features custom health bar!

5 Likes

I forgot to mention that John Shrekinson helped me with some sprites or let me use his for the characters

3 Likes

omg the story :skull:

2 Likes

Hi guys I am back now and I will add updates soon

2 Likes

Yo is this still being made?

2 Likes

Yeah kinda but I don’t have that much time

2 Likes

i didn’t really like the new seasons ngl

3 Likes

You mean the Neo Saban era? Yeah that all sucked except for Dino Charge. I liked Beast Morphers and Dino Fury though, Dino Fury is literally my number 1 favorite season

1 Like

what, no i mean: Dino fury and Beast Morphers, stuff like that. just generally new power ranger seasons

2 Likes

The Neo Saban era (Samurai to Ninja Steel) is the worst of Power Rangers in my opinion. Beast Morphers and Dino Fury are similar to the Neo Saban seasons, but they are much better because Saban’s 90s nostalgia and creativity restrictions are gone. Especially Dino Fury. You are right though, the best of Power Rangers is in the past. Particularly Lost Galaxy to RPM.

1 Like

Neo Saban era had some good seasons

just one

2 Likes

yeah

2 Likes

Should I wait until Cosmic Fury comes out so I can reskin this game? Or should I just finish it as a Dino Fury game [because it’s my favorite season]?

• Wait for Power Rangers Cosmic Fury
  • Make this Dino Fury game now

0 voters

Cancel the game no one cares

1 Like

Why are you replying to yourself?

4 Likes

Did you know that fart is censored (I used Markdown skills to uncensor it)

1 Like

I do not care which way but it is morphin time!

1 Like