Questions and Suggestions

Suggestions: An offline flowlab.io that you can use but you can connect to online to upload your game to your online account and for updates.

Question: Is flowlab able to work on Linux? How about the Raspberry PI (Linux based)?

Well you can open flowlab.io, then go offline as long as you like, but you can’t save until you come back online. The flowlab.io engine runs off of the website, even the iOS apps do.

Mhx, it doesn’t work offline :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve tried it and when i edit a sprite, the editor is white! So you can’t do it offline.

You lost me Mhx. I thought once a game is run into xcode (which would therefore be an independent iOS app), it is no longer affiliated with flowlab whatsoever? And if that is the case, people would have to be connected to the internet at all times to play the app?
Eh, most apps do require an internet connection anyway.

When you bundle up an app either for iOS, or for desktop install, it downloads everything at once. You don’t have to have an internet connection after that.

I meant flowlab.io editor where you make the games. And Super creator, when the white animation happens just refresh the page.

i know, i was trying the animations offline :slight_smile:

Well, I never used the editor offline lol, I use GIMP for my sprites.
Also, as for apps, they used to never load, ex. Caverns of Delirium used to have a black screen unless I was connected to Wi-Fi, although, grazer may have fixed that since then.

Mhx, you had to run it as administrator to get it to work.

Run what as an admin? It’s an iPhone app…

Oh, didn’t catch that. It would happen on the pc downloadable version but you would have to run it as admin.