Quick Time Event Example (Bundles are now available!)

Here is a Quick Time Event Example that I came up with. It’s not the best thing ever but, I found this was a very simple way to make one. If anyone is having trouble with it please inform me and I will attempt to resolve it.

12 Likes

nice example!

i won

2 Likes

Thank you. And awesome, great job lol

2 Likes

this could be used for rhythm games and if anyone ever wants to make osu! lol

1 Like

Yeah it would be perfect for it :slight_smile: I’m gonna think about making an alternate example for this so the game goes in slow motion until the button is inputted.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is great! It opens up a whole new page for horror games or fighting games! nice job!

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@grazer How could this be added to the examples list?

1 Like

You just ask and see if he will add it

1 Like

Nice Job! I wonder how you guys make these!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

The bundles are here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well yes but how did you come up with the examples. My brain is not very creative with code.

2 Likes

Everything is explained in the bundles. I’m not sure how I can help you with being creative with your own game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The example is given to show what I wanted to activate the Quick Time Event and what I want to happen after. Based on your game you should be able to figure out what exactly you want to occur for the bundle to work the way you want it to. This should be the rule for any bundle you desire to use. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmmm
Ok thanks for advice!

2 Likes

No problem :blush:

1 Like

Update: Fixed problem where you can get “Ok!” instead of “Miss!” after missing “Perfect!”

1 Like
Is it too hard to get Perfect score?
  • Yes (It’s too difficult and it should be changed)
  • No (It’s just right and it should not be changed)

0 voters

1 Like