Rainbow editor glitch

Can someone tell me what the heck is happening here?

Nothing’s broken, it’s just visual chaos :upside_down_face:
@grazer

2 Likes

Idk whats happening, Thats never happened to me before, proabbly some glitch (duh) nothing to worry about. Can you fix it / have you fixed it?

1 Like

Once I clicked it, it went away but I was very confused, also I thought that it all got disconnected :upside_down_face:

Lol, That spit second when your heart drops because you think you lost all of the code you worked on for the past hour

1 Like

caos

but pretty

2 Likes

Just like when I commit arson :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You found the easter egg!

actually - if you come up with steps to reproduce this let me know. What has happened is that the vertices of one of the links have gotten out of whack. This is a display issue only, and typically moving a block will resolve it. Sorry :frowning:

7 Likes

I usually find that it happens when i delete anything attached to an always… or the always itself when I’m playing the code through the editor.

But I though Agent_Y already found how to recreate this bug and told you?

1 Like

For me, it was a timer replaced with an always that created this. I don’t know why though :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I found a way to recreate it.

I don’t know if it matters if you use an always or a timer but if you playtest the game and destroy the always or timer during the playtest, it creates that :upside_down_face:

Also, the timer has to always repeat :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the hint! Where in the game is the timer that needs to be destroyed?

2 Likes

I was making a camera for my game but I don’t know if that matters? :upside_down_face:

1 Like