Raise A Pixel Pet Devlog!

im honored to be inspiration

1 Like

also link please?
bfefd chebhdeb

1 Like

Thank you Vaprzz(Your raise a noob game is a inspiring, thats how i started this porject) I will sent the link!

1 Like

wow, the art is actualy pretty good, first needs a food system, but other than that yeah, you have complete permision to use my shop code! thank you for trying and i hope to see what this becomes!

1 Like

Welcome to Flowlab, Mr.Pepsi by the way!

1 Like

Hi Everyone! Today I focused on new looks, since this is in the winter time I made a winter setting of course!
Screenshot 2022-08-20 4.28.38 PM
For the store, since it is near your house or SushiFox’s house, you can just walk there. Inside there are six shelfs for six objects. But for now there is only one. I also made a new updated look for the cherries, so now its in a bag with 3 cherries inside!
Screenshot 2022-08-20 4.28.55 PM

2 Likes

bro it looks way better now, hoping to see more!

1 Like

ok

Hi Users! I have been planning for 11 days like a logo, some new animals, new house upgrades(yep there will be upgrades so make things better) and mini games that you could play! I am also following some advice

Thannk you!

Dont need indie but I think I will soon after this big project!

So anyways I am making a team! You guys will be on the credit, and All I have to say if you join Thank you!

Do you want to join the pixil team?
  • Yes I will join the Pixil Pet Team!
  • No Im Good Good Luck
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I can join but I’m working on a bigger project at the moment so I don’t know if I’ll help a lot

2 Likes

its ok I understand some game developer have their own games!

1 Like

But anyways I still need help even a little :grinning:

1 Like

Yup if you wanna check my game out it’s in my bio (:

2 Likes

I would love to join! Im not that good at code or art but i might be able help XD

1 Like

What happen to @Pixil_Pets ?

Important family problems that had to interrupt the game progress.

1 Like

I see ok! Well I hope the family problem will be solved!

The game looks good but I would recommend keeping all of your art pixel consistent which means to have the exact same sized pixels for every thing. This will make the game look more profesional

1 Like

i think im a little late. but uh… will there be any progress any time soon?

I dont think so cuts_up The owner of this game had a family death…I think he trying to get over it