Raise A Pixel Pet Devlog!

Ehm…This game is inspired by Raise a Noob Devlog, made by @Vaprzz and also inspired by other raise a pet games, updates with cherry on top everyday and ping-free thank you!

This page will be updated to with decorations, like pixil art!

Hello everyone! I am Pixil. This is my first game, about raising a pixil pet! So there will be three pets that you can choose from, which I am still designing! I love pixil art I make them and pratice most of the times!
But I cant make hard pixil art or animations…But with a little more pratice I will make it! Yeah so um since I live on the other side its daytime so I’m up! :coffee: But not with coffee… :neutral_face:
So anyways Bye and I will see you soon(sometimes I am up at night)

7 Likes

Welcome to Flowlab! If you need some help with some code/sprites, tell me.

2 Likes

ok thank you for the support I will keep that in my mind

2 Likes

SushiFox Has Joined The Game
Sushifox is very calm and joyful and likes to play alot! So if you choose this Pixil Pet(since I named it pixil pet I guess I keep it this way) You will have to entertain it alot! SushiFox also brings a bonus special! Double the money! The other two Pets will also have a bonus special, too! Here is how he looks like
Screenshot 2022-08-12 9.07.55 PM

6 Likes

FudgeWolfie Has Joined The Game
FudgeWolfie has the guts for survival which means you don’t have to feed it that much or entertain it very well. But you have to look after it, as it would roam around alot. It also sleeps alot so for sometime you wouldnt have to look after for a while. Here is the bonus special! drumroll rolls in upgrade doubles!
Here is the wolf! (I dont know if that how they look like…)
Screenshot 2022-08-12 9.21.06 PM

6 Likes

these sprites are great for a beginner! A lot better than my first lol… keep it up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is quite cute, good job. (:

3 Likes

Good job! Following sup3r87 yes better than my first one.

4 Likes

looks nice, although a good tip is keeping all the pixels the same size

5 Likes

Thank you for all the motivation and support working on it!

2 Likes

These look amazing and i can’t wait to see the finished game, good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you! Right now I am trying to work on the money system like:
earning money, spending money

1 Like

This game is great I hope it gets done

1 Like

Hi Everyone… :neutral_face:
No new updates! I am stuck…How how to make a store going. I try following the example but not really wokring at all. any suggestions?

2 Likes

Are some of the objects sized? Sized objects don’t work well with hitboxes.

3 Likes

Thanks But no it’s not the hitboxes but the coding… I think I need to get used to flowlab coding mechanc/code…So I need to stat off something smaller…a smaller project before a bigger project.

1 Like

So off I go this game will be finished but not this year i think…

1 Like

i think it would be a good thing if you get someone to help you on this project. Maybe you could even start a team.

2 Likes

He does not even have indie yet, how will he be able to make a team?

1 Like

True. But he could ask for help and/or get someone in a private conversation to help out.

2 Likes