Ramshackle Games [Decimation]

Would you rather?

• Know all the bosses currently in my head?
  • Know all the enemies being added to the game?
  • Different mode (singular) being added to the game?

0 voters

3 Likes

I would advise against giving players too much information about the game like bosses and all the enemies they can expect. Gotta let them anticipate it.

2 Likes

Yeah totally, I’m only giving away the info that isn’t supposed to be a reveal in-game @Greggo

2 Likes

After a day of the polls being open Boss Fights have won the poll by one vote!

(I also opened a poll on discord. Join here: Ramshackle official discord)

This info will be dropping soon on both the forums, and the discord. It’ll just take me a bit to decide which ones to keep a secret and which to talk about. Stay tuned!
@rcreger @HuckleBerry @Greggo @_GAMOOG @ShadowGaming @The_Kodex @ManiacPumpkin

4 Likes

Bosses:
Mutant infected (big infected)
Ghost (Guille suit ai)
Blindeye (blind ai, surprisingly good shot may have to do with hearing)
Ash Williams (Real?)
Attack unit (similar to defense unit)
Boarcott (not much is known)
main boss:
Pargoth (includes all forms)

And I thought I’d give you something extra since I didn’t add many of the bosses :wink:
Animals:
Dingo
Dingo (adolescent)
Dingo (pup)
Dingo (infected)
Bird (passive flee)
Bird (neutral)
Rare Wolf
Rare Wolf (infected)
Snake
Wretch
Skrat
Mutant

And I’ll give you guys an in-depth explanation on one of the bosses

• Mutant infected
  • Ghost
  • Blindeye
  • Attack unit
  • Boarcott

0 voters

And one of the animals

• Dingo (all ages and infected varient)
  • Bird (passive and neutral)
  • Rare Wolf (and infected varient)
  • Snake
  • Skrat
  • Wretch
  • Mutant

0 voters

(You’ll notice some bosses are missing from the poll. This is to keep them mostly secret)

3 Likes

@rcreger @HuckleBerry @Greggo @_GAMOOG @ShadowGaming @The_Kodex @ManiacPumpkin

3 Likes

I would prefer to know about the mutant infected because that’s the first one we’ll be working on, i’m glad you’ve got all this stuff mapped out now:D

2 Likes

I’m going to leave this up for one more day since it’s caught in a tie at the moment, and if its still a tie I’ll just talk about the animals first then the bosses. If its still a tie after that long I’ll hold a tiebreaker (votes are anonymous)

2 Likes

Could you post a new link to the discord? The other one expired.

1 Like

Here you go @00T_Free Ramshackle official discord

2 Likes

TIEBREAK:

• Mutant Infected
  • Ghost

0 voters

(Not tagging anyone to make it as fair as possible)

4 Likes

3 years on flowlab:

3 years on flowlab…wow that’s crazy. It feels like just yesterday I was talking to RageDayz asking for advice on my new game the Decimation of Mankind, the Decimation of Mankind 2, and of course the Decimation of Mankind 3. All terrible games, but they helped me grow as a developer. Now I’m working on D.O.M and guess what that stands for…the Decimation of Mankind.
3 years on flowlab…wow, so thank you for my supporters old: @MetaNinja @rcreger meburningslime @HuckleBerry The_Kodex @ManiacPumpkin, and for the new ones: @ShadowGaming @00T_Free @_GAMOOG @Greggo and my good friend who sadly passed on recently @TGW . Thank you for the happy memories, that sad ones, the stressful ones, and the triumphant ones. I’m glad to say that I plan on being here for years to come, and continue to support you guys in this amazing community :heart:

11 Likes

What a milestone! Here’s to many more years of game development :clinking_glasses::tada:

6 Likes

I’m glad to be a part of your journey as a game developer, Mr. @Ramshackle. I’ve been around Flowlab for 4 years, and you and everyone else are great people to share this community with. :tada: :partying_face:

Yes, I have been heavily inactive recently, sorry about that. >.<"

3 Likes

glad to be one of your long time supporters!

congrats on 3 years! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m going to be dropping the info, and images (which need refinement), but I need some time to get it all ready. Stay tuned!

Edit: thank you all for the support @Greggo @huckleberry and @MetaNinja, you have no idea how much I appreciate it!

6 Likes

You’re one of the good ones Shackles, it’s a fantastic achievement, and I anticipate greatly to continue developing games alongside you:)

4 Likes

Glad to be here for you! Even I I’m not a huge game developer myself :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s cool! This is…
what?
My second and a half year?
Yea.
Also i’m just waiting for people to reply to me :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

In a month or two I’ll have been on Flowlab a whole year.

4 Likes