Ramshackle Games [Decimation]

Wait, take my name off of the list… everyone wants to be a play tester and if you have that many people releasing the game just isn’t fun-

Plus, I’d like no spoilers, I want to enjoy the game when it releases-

3 Likes

No worries Dino!

The final list of play-tester are…bum bum bum…

1. Greggo!

2. Hihilogic!

3. ManiacPumpkin!

Those will be the final results unless bitwit PostCrypter Recypytech still wants to, since they were an original tester back in the olden days of D.O.M (even before it was an acronym)

7 Likes

Anyone want to see a lil’ project I started working on that has nothing to do with D.O.M?

• Heck yes!
  • Nope, not interested.

0 voters

4 Likes

I know this question was asked days ago, but I kinda want to answer it anyways since I haven’t been here for a month. So…

I play lots of games. And my game selections usually have outstanding music. I generally prefer electronic music. Some examples of soundtracks I love to listen to (and the games they come from) are:

Entropical - Splatoon 2
Take Your Medicine - Dark Deception
World’s End Valentine - OMORI

5 Likes

I can definitely respect those choices. My favorite game of all time (Subnautica, hence my old seamothmaster45 username) has electronic music, so I totally agree on that part.

in case your curious here’s a link to the soundtrack:
https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/subnautica-original-game-soundtrack

5 Likes
5 Likes

After final vote the dev team and I decided on a design for one of the bosses in-game! It is a rough sketch, so the design will improve when I add it into D.O.M.

Presenting Boarcott…

4 Likes

Here are a couple designs for him that we won’t be using:

4 Likes

The upper torso of that design looks like Deadpool

2 Likes

I didn’t really think about that, but I can see it.

2 Likes

Its cool though I wasn’t complaining

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-(ERROR. TOO MUCH HMMM)

3 Likes

Minor change!

I finally got to fixing that wacky off centered title screen of old!

Still not final, but it’s much better than what came before.

(Development is still on halt due to the new smaller game being released soon, “the little dino” but expect full swing to be back on when that project is done!)

3 Likes

didn’t notice that before and I am really happy about it because my brain would not let me live

3 Likes

The screen size of the game kind of messed up the centering of the title page, because it’s so big the middle of the screen was the far right of the smaller version. It took a little bit to get the centering right, but I think it paid off in the long run

2 Likes

Update 0.6: “Homestead”

Turn this mess…

Into your own home!

(your house may not end up like this, it is just an example)

5 Likes

whoa how do you do that

2 Likes

–sytem booting up–

what would you like to do?
  • Open: criminal record
  • View: zoo security
  • Open: classified data (some may be corrupted)
  • Open: Ash Williams research file 2

0 voters

awaiting response . . .
4 Likes

–classified datafile–

• Open: New wretch varient and biome
  • Open: wretch experimentation and data
  • Open: break-in security footage (stolen research)

0 voters

Waiting for response . . .
2 Likes

–Opening–

(this file has more information than you could possibly imagine, it seems to hold the key to everything known about wretches and skrats)

type out any question and the machine will boot up an answer
3 Likes