Ramshackle Reviews [Suspended]

Also did you try the master bot? It’s the main game attraction, kept me playing to this day. The ai is meant to be the special part of the game.

1 Like

I did not, I mainly played on normal and medium because of how garbage I am at it :sweat_smile:

I have a great recording of a destructive master bot game, but I can’t share it on the forums because there is no video upload.

1 Like

Also I’m curious what you mean by my other games? I have no other even half finished games: I am working on a massive project right now that I think is impressive, but it’s private and will maintain private forever since it will cost money.

1 Like

why does it cost money? If it’s indie there are a ton of ways to get around the limits

1 Like

Can you review this game? It’s not finished, but it’s still fully playable, and rating it on a scale of 1-10 is fine.
Blandus
(The title is still a work in progress but it means bland in latin which I feel is fitting for the colors of the game)

1 Like

Because it’s going to be on steam (hopefully)? It’s going to be private because it’s going to be sold as a professional game.

2 Likes

ight do mine Flowlab Game Creator - Deaths End (GameJam) not completely done yet but that’s fine
EDIT: there is no music or anything like that yet so i wont be surprised if you give me a low score for everything but that’s ok cuz i need to know what to focus on when continuing to build my game

1 Like

I’ll get on that as soon as I finish the others, thank you for the submission!

2 Likes

If you remember you once submitted an older game that you had made back when I was doing reviews for the first time (human simulator I think it was called)

2 Likes

Human sandbox was a mess of garbage, ngl super ballers is at least 3 times better in gameplay. Human sandbox was a game which increased my skill and all, but nothing compared to the ai and physics I simulated in Super ballers.

2 Likes

Bombshell time:

2 Likes

I’d disagree, it was a lot more polished.

The whole point of super ballers was to create a basketball ai, not to make sprites, which is why they are bad sprites.

May you please review my newest full release? I put my heart and soul into it.

1 Like

I just wanna point out that nothing screams “mature” as much as putting 420 in the title of your game

1 Like

I couldn’t think of anything else and one of the main villains (of the regular series not this game) is a memer and comedy genius, so I came up with a unique numbering system.

what does even 420 mean?

2 Likes

There’s really no other way to put it: :sparkles:marijuana :sparkles:

Extremely mature, i know

2 Likes

Weed. it’s also a meme.