RamshackleStudios has a website!

https://22mclaurin.wixsite.com/ramshacklestudios
@rcreger @F3Art @browngr @everyone (yes i know you can’t actually tag everyone)

4 Likes

Hey thats pretty neato. I’m always glad to see others making websites for flowlab and slowly expanding the flowlab name.
I think its about my time to make one myself, huh

2 Likes

Feel free to make a profile! I’d love to see people active on the forums!

Wait one second @ManiacPumpkin

I need to move the profile icon. Reload in a couple minutes lol

Oh, sorry. I was helping someone during all of this and haven’t even been on, lol. But yeah I get on here in a sec.

1 Like

This is neat! I need to get in my laptop to properly see it, but cool nonetheless!

1 Like

Yeah! Also you can reload now lol

And @rcreger you Gthei, and F3Art are actually featured on the site! I need to get a less blurry pfp for you and Gthei (browngr) though

1 Like

Hey @rcreger you might want to reload the page.

(and anyone else on the site)

1 Like

awsome website @Ramshacklegamestudios

1 Like

Thank you! Make sure to log in and stay active on the forums @yogergitate (I don’t care if you advertise your games or ask questions on the forum as long as its not inappropriate)

yes SIR [202020202020]

1 Like

Hmmm, I reloaded. Am I missing something? :confused:

1 Like

I gave you a “new member” badge and made you a mod. But I asked you to reload so the notifs and pfp will be in place @rcreger

1 Like

@everyone

IT WORKED YEEEEEEESSSSSS

1 Like

Oh! Okay! I didn’t see that. For some reason I can’t see what the notifs actually say - it just asks me to check my profile or log out. It might be a mobile thing, though.

But thank you!

@rcreger thats because you need to click on you notifs button and it’ll take you to your profile where it tells you what they are!

1 Like

Oh snap! I just didn’t look hard XD I was lost for a second

Ok @rcreger I updated the mobile version to make it a bit better!

1 Like

Thanks man:) appreciate it

1 Like

No problem! Tell me what you think.

1 Like