Read This Before Posting: Forum Rules

… nuthin … LOL

Moderator is to help and monitor the forums.
To insure to keep arguments, attacks, suspicious post and links off the platform to keep a good, clean and welcoming community.

yeah and this took place like two months ago now it’s starting back up again???

@GrimProductionZ
This post is featured and put down the rules on what not to do in the Forums.
Discussion on here can be important and because its featured, it can’t flood the forums.

More info of Flowlab, the Forums, Rules and Roles would be best to be commented here.

What I’m saying the conversation about moderators not the discussion

eh its been in other discussions as well, it kinda didnt go away

OOOF

hey JR 01 your popular and your discussions are popular how can I make my discussions popular I want people to check out my website to download free sprite its not finished but I still have the downloads for them and I would like to be popular cause when someone need help they always tag you in and never me and I still a good coder/behavior thing person

1. Know Flowlab, it’s behaviors, and the editor like the back of your hand.
  2. Try to be super convenient and useful to EVERYONE and be unbiased (Even to @PixelPizza :grin:) .
  3. I saw you say that in a few discussions but I’ve yet to see a link for the website,
    you need to have something before people can see it. If you have downloads for them,
    then show them off and then see if anyone wants to download them.

Hey thanks for the advance I really appreciate it.

Basically what @“JR 01” said:

“Git gud kid.”

XD

@GrimProductionZ and pleaseeee start using punctuations to break up your megalong posts :slight_smile:
Makes it much easier to read and follow them. Just a tip

1 Like

What the frick I haven’t even been on this in like forever so plz

Punctuation is important.

Tis it is indeed

OMG I don’t care this was way to long ago when I said that. please do not respond to this forum cause I’m tired of getting useless notifications. ever time I see a notification I get exited thinking it someone liking my game or website but then its this which makes me upset so please don’t respond at all to this discussion please.

If you get notifications from the discussion, even though you weren’t mentioned, then you can un-star the discussion at the top of the page.

If the discussion isn’t starred and yet you receive notification, then please go to your profile (by clicking your own profile picture in the forums) and click “Preferences” at the top right. There you will see a list of options for when you are notified on the Forums.

For example, this is how I have my notifications’ set up:

2020.05.03-20.45

People still are on here XD

Of course @ACDHRIIVEALS, why wouldn’t they?

ok

New rule:
you have to listen to this song while you make games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lAqJXp3zg
IF you don’t you don’t know how misrable your life is