RED INFERNO (Hotfix 0.2 Out Now!)

Bro you’re not being funny. I already have the link anyway. Like seriously delete those posts or edit the link off and stuff because you’re not funny.

1 Like

Ok fine.

1 Like

Good. Because @DWGAMEMASTER is obviously trying to make sure no one has the link yet because he hasn’t sent it to anyone. If you find the link, then good for you just don’t leak it because that’s literally one of the most rudest things you can do to a person who’s doing something like this. Never do that again.

3 Likes

Thanks.

I probaly will not realease the game untile basic gameplay is done.

I dont mind jake finding it, its just that im not a fan of him leaking it.

2 Likes

due to issues with enemy dificultie, the link will have to be sent out to beta testers tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ve done many types of enemies on a top-down game like you’re currently working on, so if you need any help with anything, let me know.

1 Like

I find it kind of Ironic, because DWGAMEMASTER used to do the same on my older game I was working on, but even then, it’s just common courtesy and respect to avoid spoiling or leaking games publicly that are being worked on in secret.

3 Likes

lol, yeah, most of the leaks i made were 100% fake

1 Like

Sorry.

1 Like

The second I would add a new random wall for an area, you would post about it. Technically it hardly gave any information on what I was actually doing. Plus, you can’t really datamine the lore by looking at new sprites.

2 Likes

Yeah, i am still incredibly hyped for the release of site 012 (right up there next to SOL)

1 Like

Guys, the game is now in a playable state!
I will begin sending out the link later today

thanks in advance!

-dwgame master

1 Like

The Links Have Been Sent Out

I have sent the links out to all beta testers, if you have a suggestion or encounter a bug please dm me the issue

Known Bugs:
-issues with pistol reloading (or any sort of reloading)
-funky camera on the title screen

Soon To Be Added
-more room types?
-soundtrack?
-more polish?

thanks in advance! -DWGAMEMASTER

1 Like

Hotfix 0.1

updates and changes
-title made more visuly appealing
-gun display placement on “random 1” fixed

1 Like

Update 0.1 is here!

i have been up all night adding this update (thanks to @ManiacPumpkin for helping a ton )
this update will hopefully add more unique features --and some style-- to the game!

added features
-you can now deflect enemy bullets back towards enemies dealing double damage by pressing right trigger!(you can also deflect your own bullets to send them towards enemies at the speed of a bullet train)

-you now start with a score of fifty, every second your score is decreased by 1, if you get hit by an enemy you lose 20 points, you can gain 10 points by taunting (you can taunt via the 9 and 0 keys) and you gain 20 whenever you enter a room, and whenever you kill an enemy it gives you one hundred points, however your score drains FAST and if your score reaches 0… you die

notes
-note there is a cool down on the deflect and soon i will buff enemy damage to take 30-50 points of your score

Summary
3 Likes

pretty neat game so far,can’t wait for more

1 Like

Thanks, your halo game looks sick

It looks great buddy, i wonder how you can make the player and enemy had the 3D model.

1 Like

Oh, it was all via sprite stacking, basiacly the player and enemy models are a bunch of layers, and theres code that stacks all the layer in a way that looks 3d.

Theres a few sprite stacking examples on flowlab you can check out, i think witch is the woods also uses sprite stacking, hope this helps, if you need more help you can dm me

1 Like

Hotfix 0.2 Is Out Now!

changes
-Enemy Damage Buffed

Soon To Be Added
-More Enemy Types
-Room Decor

2 Likes