RED INFERNO (Hotfix 0.2 Out Now!)

get ready for red inferno: a pseudo 3d, gritty, top down shooter paying homage to early 3d games like those on the virtual boy with inspiration from hotline miami thats been getting to beta stage for 2 and a half years

would you like to beta test RED INFERNO?

• yes, i would like to beta test RED INFERNO
  • no, i would not like to beta test for RED IFERNO
0 voters
Summary

@DeadlyGumChewer @John_Shrekinson i recall you guys being intrested, if not sorry for the ping

7 Likes

I would’ve been interested if I saw it

2 Likes

Bruh this was a long project of his, there’s bound to be something somewhere, plus it looks sick.

1 Like

ok i will start dming the beta testers the link once the enemies are done, witch will be sometime tomorrow

1 Like

ok! this game must be great (or look great)if no one chose “no I don’t want to be a beta tester”

1 Like

bud, me and a team of people, (shoutout to the red inferno team and special thanks to maniac pumpkin) have been working hard on this game for two and a half years, reiterating it time and time again.

tho the tech we have implemented to the game is a bit outdated i promise this game will be great

1 Like

oh I didn’t know lol, they must’ve done a great job too

1 Like

its fine lol

1 Like

4 Likes

Has it really been 2.5 years? That’s longer than I’ve been using Flowlab. Props to the commitment

2 Likes

yeah, even tho the game hasnt realy started taking shaped till 2022 the concept and early iterations have been around sice mide mid 2021

2 Likes

I have the game trust me it looks awesome

1 Like

Hm… I wonder what this could be…

1 Like

im thinking about making the character bases invisible

2 Likes

I didn’t get the game :sob:

1 Like

if you recall we said we would send the link out once enemies are done

1 Like

oh, I thought they were lol

1 Like

that’s not funny

1 Like

You’re literally not being funny. @DWGAMEMASTER is trying to keep the game private for a reason.

3 Likes
1 Like