Requesting feedback from mobile game creators 🗳️

@Florian_Adstronomic thank you for the information! I am excited to see where this endeavor goes!

3 Likes

Alright thanks. I’ve been logging back on and it still kept saying that, but I just now relogged back on and it worked now.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to have your mobile game(s) promoted in Adstronomic network! :wink:

3 Likes

That’s cool!
Thanks for the feedback @ManiacPumpkin. I shared it with the Dev team. :muscle:

2 Likes

Also, am I allowed to save the $100 credit for when I am ready to start promoting a mobile app, or does it have a time frame to be used by?

4 Likes

Is there a moderation system that prevents cringe ads like the “mom vs dad” ones?

2 Likes

So, I went to that link and put in my email, and then filled out the little form that asked for my name and stuff, and then it took me to the leaderboard page where it says that I am in position 745 out of 746. Then I got an email saying that I had joined the waitlist and qualified to receive the $100 of credit, but a few minutes later I got another email saying that I was not yet qualified to receive the credit because, while I did add my email address, I did not fill the entire form. However, to my knowledge, I did fill out the entire form. The link on that email takes me back to the page to enter my email, and when I do that, it takes me straight to the leaderboard. Is there some other form I don’t know about, or is this just a bug?

1 Like

Yeah, it did the same to me. But since you are placed 745 of 746 you should be in the list. For me I was 0 of 728 or something so I know I wasn’t even on the list, lol. But I’m in the list now so I think it could just be a bug that delays you into the list or something.

2 Likes

Oh, ok, that makes sense. That’s kinda what I thought was probably happening, but I couldn’t be sure, lol

2 Likes

Hey @Florian_Adstronomic, I would love to see you create a game on flowlab! Most people don’t accept when they’re doing promotions like this, but I’d still love to see what you can do!
In other words
downloadfile

4 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin
There is no deadline to use it.
But that doesn’t give an excuse to release your mobile game in 3 years. :wink:

3 Likes

@chrisdakiller
If you have received the first confirmation email, it’s all good! :slightly_smiling_face:
It just a wrong setting with our marketing automation.
Thanks for letting us know!

3 Likes

OH MY GOD HAVE A COMPANY THINGY IN THE FORUMS

2 Likes

That’s what happen when companies partner.

2 Likes

Ik, but i’ve never got the chance to witness it lol

1 Like

I think I’m better at building a tech startup than a mobile game. :wink:

8 Likes

Not here to spam you guys @DeadlyGumChewer @Galactian, but only to answer possible questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

We need to somehow have multiple mouse moves, if that makes sense.

5 Likes