Return of the King?

I indeed have returned and I bring with me great discipline and success. I plan on kicking out some old projects that were left unfinished that were very much liked by the community (at least i hope were) Anyway I hope for peoples great support. As i sit down opon my thrown once again and pull out ol reliable (my nuclear bomb of a laptop, which cant even run pong from the 80s or whenever that ■■■■ came out) and as a pull excaliber (my overpriced light weight mouse from steel series which has some nice rgb and its funny to use mouse button one on the scroll wheel and casually get 50 cps in minecraft bedwars) and as i lift up my shield (an overpriced keyboard again from steel series that does everything from washing my dishes to having some cool rpg) and as i suit up into my armor (a cheap headset from steel series ironically not one of the overpriced models like everything else in my setup, another thing thats ironic is that my keyboard is more expensive than my 165hz monitor which actually baffles me) Anyway im back, just thought id pop in with some humor (nobody will laugh at this and will instead be thankful that they arent me)

9 Likes

Welcome back! Here for the Flowjam in a few months or just back to code again?

2 Likes

Hey I’m going to tell you the secrets of flowlab bots in a private message.
Oh no here HE comes…

2 Likes

Dude what is your obsession with bots? lol

Maybe “help” people with bots when they ask you to? Not randomly when they don’t need it. Just a suggestion.

3 Likes

I must spread my method of bot making before people like @Death68093 who use things like “logic Gates” spread their METHOD to everyone.

1 Like

what is wrong with logic gates? you know my singular bot is better than all of yours

3 Likes

The fact that you don’t use logic gates immediately makes it obvious how much of an amateur you are.

even if you weren’t, nobody likes unsolicited advice.

4 Likes

Maybe you don’t understand logic gates lol.
They’re incredibly useful.

3 Likes

Ngl I’ve seen your bot, and the honest truth is to keep trying. You’re talking as if it’s amazing, and it’s not. That is going to severely limit you, you need to experiment and try new things, getting hung up on how things are currently made is just slowing you down.

7 Likes

Welcome Back, Kiwi!

It seems you have quite the gaming setup…lol.

3 Likes

Yes I love my thermo nuclear bomb of a setup it works wonders.

1 Like

I may do the flowjam it just entirely depends on the theme, some of the themes are really creativity and others are just absurdly awful. Like that one year tap or swipe wasn’t even a theme that was just parameters. I feel like @grazer purposely made it that way so people could do more experimenting with mobile games which is actually pretty smart on his part, if that’s what his intent was. If not then I guess we learn from mistakes. L M A O (we still love you grazer :heart_hands:) jokes aside I wanted to kick out a few unfinished projects.

2 Likes

Yeah that one was a while ago and was because Grazer added some more mobile compatibility I believe.

3 Likes