Reviewing Games 🎮

Caption
I’m Reviewing new short games that people made that catch my attention like @JR01 and @grazer inventions.

Rules

1. You make a new game starting from scratch.

2. You must make this within two weeks.

3. There cannot be any INAPPROPRIATE ENCOUNTERS IN THE GAME.

Game ideas that I like

I like Rpg or survival games that has a good backstory and shows effort put into it.

1 Like

but the skeleton and the pumpkin lore!!! :sob: :sob: :interrobang:

That is an inappropriate encounter

And I’m sure that @JR01 @John_Shrekinson @grazer @paisleypug and @extrez would probably try this challenge I have up.

and @ManiacPumpkin probably

I’m just going to go ahead and say;

Grazer, being the owner of flowlab, has to constantly work on various other things to keep the servers and flowlab up to date. I don’t even know if he makes any games himself anymore except examples every now and then to demonstrate new behaviors.
I also don’t recommend even pinging him, so users who generally need his help for bug related issues can get his attention easier. Since I know a most users on here don’t use discord so it takes a bit for the information to cycle to him.

JR01 is a moderator on the forums, and I think the discord as well, even though he is known for making really intricate examples and games, I don’t know of him actually participating in many forums hosted events other than flowjams. Which he might, but I know he’s typically busy.

I’m not sure about the others, but I know I probably won’t be able to since I already have so many other projects going on, I don’t feel like starting up another one. I would understand if you were reviewing games that people are currently and actively working on, but to create an entirely new project for this is basically just hosting a game jam without a starting date.

3 Likes

Yeah your right :smile: hahahaha

Nobody come back on this topic

I’m not saying you should just give up. I’m sure you could host something that could get people to participate. Sadly the forums is pretty small that only like a couple people even participate in game jams on here anyway.

Plus, I think DeadlyGumChewer and Deadly_Stars are also hosting a game jam currently as well so that might interfere with that.

4 Likes

Did you just ping random people?

I have a Steam game that I’m more focused on. Sorry.

2 Likes