Rhythm game concept!

So, I have been looking around, and seen that rhythm games have been kinda of just, missing. And some people here make really good music (i am looking at you baconcat :slight_smile: ) so I made a small concept, that tbh, should have been made long ago, because it is sooooo simple. Enjoy! cool game and definitely not a rickroll also the song has hit 1 billion views pog.
Also credit to friend of mine blamejajubz for the music :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Put the music on loop for it to work
oh wait never mind that was my computer glitching

2 Likes

“Dance Dance Revolution: Flowlab Edition”

That could actually work! I thought about trying something like that myself. But I’ll let you take the charge since you mentioned it first.

2 Likes

Ye. My other plan was more like ddr. Basic run down, pressing WAS or D, would trigger a block to spawn, and the falling notes would be destroyed by them. It would be pretty simple, and I might make another concept using it

3 Likes

Cool, It’s like a piano :musical_keyboard:

1 Like

Yep, it is like a piano. I am prob gonna need to add some effects, and some screen shake, cause it’s pretty lame when you click a block.

I thought that too, then last week I learned that dance dance was for old people, the new fad is “just dance 2019” lol. Revolution is the only music game I love though.

2 Likes

DDR is actually not good for us old people, we’re likely to break something. :laughing:

It was very popular back when we were young enough to still dance, though.

3 Likes

Cool music game Guitar Hero. It includes the Halo 2 theme song in of it’s games.

3 Likes

Yeah that one I can probably still play. That and the original Wii Sports games. Just don’t expect me to start jumping up and down on a slippery dance pad, unless you’re going to pay my hospital bill. :grin:

“Wow, TGW, I didn’t know you could do the splits!”

“I can’t… or at least, I wasn’t supposed to… will you please bring me a bottle of ibuprofen and call 911? Thank you…”

3 Likes

I mean, you guys are all wrong, the best game is piano tiles XD

1 Like

nostalgia intensifies
I loved wii sports!

3 Likes

NANI

Totally piano tiles, no way there is superior games XD

say that to it’s face, say that to don-chan’s face

4 Likes

Cute! It looks so funny :slight_smile: Is it like a drum, but with a face?

2 Likes

Hey, it looks like the brain of the developer of piano tiles!

Yeah, I can’t remember the name since it’s a Japanese title but it’s essentially the part in rock band where you’d deliberately hit the mic to the music- for the entirely of the track

1 Like

Hmmm, off topic…

2 Likes

this is related to the idea/concept of a rhythm game on flowlab so therefor is relevant

3 Likes