Rise Grand Reveal!

@“Johnny boy” I really loved your game! Dang, it was hard, but so enjoyable! There is only 1 thing I can fault with the game, and then it is, to me, relatively flawless! The Only thing is the character looks very basic and pixelated compared to everything else, in which is fantastically done.

If you want, I could do you a sprite / idea of a sprite for the game to maybe make it look slightly better, but besides that, great game! But, can I just ask that you post the links or the songs down bellow, because they are so catchy and enjoyable!

@“The Kodex” Thank You for the feedback! Sadly the website where I got 2 of the songs, got taken down for some reason. But I do know 2 of there names: Time Lapse by TheFatRat, and Xenogenesis by TheFatRat.

About the player, you can make a sprite if you want to. I probably won’t replace it with the other player but I might. Thank you!

I would reccommend using some of Virtual Riot’s songs.

Hi probably not but hidden evil stars which when you got close would become red and angy and follow you and could possibly jump other than that maybe giant stars that count a 1

There is now a maintenance break every day from 8 pm- 11 pm. Basically you can’t play it from 8 to 11. I am doing this so that when I mess with the save behavior, it won’t delete your progress.

10/10 The music was amazing!

Speaking of which, where did you get that music?