Rise

New Update:
+Challenges!!!(only 6 are done, due to this I have not enabled them in the game yet. I really need more challenge ideas so if you have any suggestions please tell me!)

@rcreger this is why it took so long:
Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 5.13.23 PM

@rcreger

I would have such a headache @“Johnny boy” :lol: I will check out the challenges, and I can’t wait to try them out! Good luck with this and many other updates!

@rcreger thanks

+New Pack:
Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 10.08.06 AM

@“Johnny boy” you should make a flowlab characters pack with textures and characters from community games. Also, have you thought about making a infinite, randomly generated game mode? I feel like that would be a ton of fun.

@“my_name (<_>)” I have actually thought about a randomly generated mode. But the game would either be to hard or to easy. Because a shooter dude could just spawn right in front of you. Or nothing would spawn in front of you. I just dont know how to make the spikes on the side(the spikes that block you from leaving) spawn infinitely.

Right now im Working on XP and challenges.

Thanks for the suggestion!

You should try making it possible to level up, since this is an infinite game. Good luck!

@rcreger What do you mean level up?
Are you talking about the XP Im working on?

Yes, say if you got a certain amount of XP, you could level up, maybe even the player can receive some sort of reward for leveling up, such as skins, brains, new levels, etc. It just might make some more player interaction. I think that made sense, but if you had another idea, this was just a suggestion.

@rcreger that what I was thinking! To get XP you do challenges.

That is a great idea, but maybe only getting XP from doing challenges may take a while. It might take some extra work, but maybe making it so you get a small amount of XP from regular free play, but not too much as you can just do it over and over and not have to do challenges. You’ve done some new stuff on FlowLab, which I do not think I’ve seen anyone else do before, so you are a great help for my development as well! Good luck!

Thanks @rcreger, I can make it so you earn some XP from the game.

Congratulations @“Johnny boy” !

+New Pack
Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 4.25.35 PM

Has any suggested that you should do other FlowLab game inspired textures? Such as a Starblast pack, a DRIVE pack, etc.? I think it would make your game even more involved with the community and FlowLab. Anyways, good luck with Rise, it’s awesome!

@rcreger I might do that its just gonna be hard to make those character into 1 by 1.

Thanks

We reached 500 views!
Lets try to get a 100 comments!

Thanks @rcreger

It is done… Go check Bored Reviews:

forum.flowlab.io/discussion/6828/bored-reviews-vote-for-your-champion#latest