Room For None - Summer Flowjam 2022

Well, I finally finished. This was a grueling process, and I shouldn’t have planned so much but here is my submission!

(Let me know of any bugs and what not)

Also no spoilers!

6 Likes

Thank you for showing me how bad I am at pixel art :llama:. Time to watch some tutorials so I don’t feel so bad

4 Likes

No, you have started off way better than I did! It took me forever to get here and do this art, not to mention I’ve gotten a lot of practice recently! You can definitely get there, and I still see all the faults in my own stuff anyway, so it’s a never ending battle lol

5 Likes

I absolutely love how you made this seem at the start. At first glance I thought this was just some buggy platformer with a bad title screen and a repeating level that you play again and again. Then the unexpected change to the actual game…

Lets just say its really well executed.

3 Likes

You might win two flowjams in a row my friend…

3 Likes

The fact that a lot of people seem to like it is enough for me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: After coming off of Shattering Steel, I felt like it would be hard to live up to the expectations that game set. Shattering Steel is my favorite out of all the games I have created, so I was a little nervous about this entry. If people are saying they like it to the point they think it’s in contention, then that means more to me than actually winning

3 Likes

I personally like Shattering Steel more, but that just might be a genre/gameplay preference thing. I think that both games are of similarly great quality.

4 Likes

Its an amazing entry but how do I beat the game? I always run out of actions, inspect everything and cant seem to find a key

4 Likes

… pay attention to the sprite work is the only hint…

Something has the key

2 Likes

This is already one of my favorites this jam, and one of my favorite Flowlab games in general so far. It’s exactly my type of game in terms of art and style - well done!

3 Likes