Rotation Problem

In my game, I was using rotation to make hills. Everything is working well (at least to my horrible standards), but when I use moves that impulse my character they’ll go backwards. (if you’re looking for where the rotation is it’s not in a folder it’s just out. You’ll see it when you click the character behavior.) Holding down then the spacebar will impulse you forward. Holding up then the spacebar will do the same thing and will add extra speed. If your meter has stuff in it (at the bottom of the screen) you can hold down x to boost.

Spacebar is jump
arrow keys to move
z will slam you down

(Also sorry for the scattered mess)

1 Like

Looks good to me?

Maybe it’s my computer again. Last time I had a problem it was my computer causing the problem.

I did find a glitch though

If you spam the roll button and the run button you basically fly.

1 Like

I suggest adding a green hill zone or emerald hill zone background and making the grass look more like they do in the sonic games.

1 Like

Extremely far.

I got to the bottom area by spamming them lol

1 Like

@_GAMOOG Don’t worry I’ll add a background, I just want to finish everything first. Everything is a placeholder until I’m done designing everything. @00T_Free Lol I’ll try to fix that, thanks for letting me know

1 Like

When the game is finished you should give it a name and share it here again because it’s awesome.

1 Like

Thank! It’ll be a long time until it’s finished. And have no idea what to call it. I don’t even have a story. I was going to add a second character when I’m done with sonic, but have no idea who to use. I want to use a character people are familiar with but you don’t see them a lot because they aren’t really playable that much

1 Like

You could also just delete the white around the sonic to make it look a bit better.

If you want it to delete quickly just get a bucket fill, change it to any color and put the alpha to 0, then just well, fill what you want deleted.

1 Like

I’m going to do that just not with that sonic. I’m going to redraw him so he can look much better. I was just using one of my really old sketches until I’m finished drawing the other