🌠 [ROUND 2.1] Flowlab GOTY 2023 voting event

Hey all, I’m very busy tonight so I won’t be able to progress the vote. But if things stay tied, we will move to a voting round 2.1!

5 Likes

Voting round 2.1!

Alright! Round 2.1 of the vote has started. THREE games tied last time, so those three games will be available to vote on until the 27th of December. Please pitch in your vote, and I hope this is where it ends lmao!

6 Likes

As great as “Gods of Five” and “Shroud of the Fifth” are
 and they both are great. When I came around the first corner in “Witch in the Woods” and the camera spun I was blown away
 never before have I seen anything like it on FlowLab.

7 Likes

shroud of the fifth feels like a full steam game, whereas gods of five and witch in the woods are still unfinished or have places where they often fall short

5 Likes

Yeah, I agree. Shroud of the fifth is an excellent platformer.

2 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni lmao idk if you’re allowed to vote for your own game

5 Likes

we’ve all voted on our own games past rounds, it’s okay. Personally I chose galacdrive in earlier rounds because it was the only one to launch on apple stores (:

4 Likes

too true :sob:
Working on a long awaited update, but it’ll have to continue again after the jam. A bonus is I’ll still be in full development mode so I should helpfully work faster and with less distractions now that holidays are over

2 Likes

I would rather not, I voted for Envoy last time, but personally Shroud Of the Fifth was just impressive in its scope and art, not in any unique gameplay, and Witch in the woods didn’t hit it visually for me

2 Likes

if it was up to me all of them would’ve been crowned :crown: and won the title :rofl:
All great games!

8 Likes