RPG Housing Teleportation

How do you make it to where when you interact with a door it teleports you to a different part of the world to act as if you went inside the house and when you leave it teleports you back to the original spot you entered?

I have tried to do that, got through with the first part, but as to going back you will have to find some way
to do that. Will make a example and post it

Depends on wheather or not you want to use a different level or a part of the level
if you do a different level you can easily just use the next level behavior, if you are meaning a part of the level you would have to combine the spawn tool and the save tool to make it work

@The_Undying what about “killing the player” and then emitting it somewhere else?

Here is a game I was working on and I used something similar as what you are looking for,

I made it so when you walk up to a door, a letter E will pop up, when you press it, the screen will darken and then lighten, but also teleport you to another room. Even though I am using rooms, you can use a similar design and teleport them to inside of the house instead of other rooms.

1 Like

I guess that could work.

oh hey maniac pumpkin

Killing the player and then emitting them somewhere would probably mess up any sort of data you had for that player.

Oh hey The_Undying.

btw if you want to work on the Darkening days game feel free to make whatever fits the theme i have alot of avalable objects Maniac pumpkin. (oops wrong post move this to the darkening days post)

I still went ahead and made the example lmao.

Link: https://flowlab.io/game/view/1541390

I would just use the Position behavior

1 Like

That’s what I used for my game, which I can’t really explain cause I can’t really explain anything really good, but you can go into the editor, click on the player, and then open up the bundle called press E and it should be in there, although It’s only linked to two sets of doors, which you can easily add more sets if need be.