Rules of Nature 16D Remix

2 Likes

OH MY GOD me too I love the game so much epic metal gear and funny memes. The best part was when Raiden said “It’s Metal Gearin time” and then his metal geared all over everyone.

Seriously but how do you listen to 360 audio before? Is it the same thing as surround sound?

2 Likes

Its more like splitting the audio into different sections and have them rotate around you for a really cool effect

1 Like

I believe its actually called 9d audio

1 Like

Also what you said about raiden is pretty sus

2 Likes

Morbius reference

Sounds really cool!

1 Like

Ive never seen morbius i heard it wasnt that good plus ive been staying away from marvel lately because of Disney is basically controlling them now and Disney supports a lot of weird stuff.

1 Like

Morbius is a Spider-Man character so Sony made the movie and its not really part of the MCU

Oh ok thats good too hear I guess. Also im almost done with the audio visualizer then i can upload to youtube.

1 Like

Also im kind of stuck on my game im making, should a continue with player mechanics or get some enimies done first, or something else?

1 Like

Enemies then build the player more

1 Like

Here it is in alls its glory

3 Likes

Sounds amazing even on my laptop. Brilliant. Just subscribed too. :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, glad you like. It sounds a little goofy to me so I might remake, just have too smooth some areas out.

3 Likes